Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was so cucked and bluepilled!

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
Years ago I was blinded by the soy and couldn´t understand why people went er, I used to think these peple were evil, but as the years passed by and I started to realize how lonely and hated I was for something out of my control, I started to see why people did it and why normfaggots were so against it, they never felt that rage that comes with being an ugly outcast hated by everyone.
When I was bullied/teased I never fought back, I used to think it was my fault and that I was doing something to deserve it, after taking the blackpill you look back to all those moments and realize there´s nothing you could've done to prevent the bullying but going ER, they just didn´t like the way you were born so they did everything to make you feel inferior.

I'm Proud to be an incel.

Almost everyone here was like that.

Me too bro, thing is people expect us to all behave the same even though we're not treated the same... BS

We all went through that phase, the most important thing is that you found the blackpill now :feelscomfy: