Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was so close to going ER on my family today for virgin-shaming me

My sister once jokingly called me eunuch, when she was talking to our parents, my parents told me afterward about it.
My sister called me and my brothers pathetic unfulfilled losers because we didn't get pregnant with a married guy like she did.

They will just call the soy police
They did on me cuz I was hitting them, if you don’t hit them it would be much harder for the police to help them, you can try and shout and explain yourself to those faggots

My sister called me and my brothers pathetic unfulfilled losers because we didn't get pregnant with a married guy like she did.
It's the worst thing that your own family members mock you. Maybe my sister didn't mean to mock me, based on the fact that she doesn't know anything about my personal life, but I don't really know for sure, it depends on how you look at it

Why are you still living with your parents? Get out.

It's the worst thing that your own family members mock you. Maybe my sister didn't mean to mock me, based on the fact that she doesn't know anything about my personal life, but I don't really know for sure, it depends on how you look at it
She knows if she didnt see you with girls. Family should be the first one to support you but its the opossite.

So anyway my pet kitty was due to get castrated today and my aunt & cousins (including my Chadlite cunt cousin) happened to also visit that day. As I went downstairs to get a drink I heard my bitch mother tell them what was going on and they all laughed, but as soon as I entered the room the whore suddenly makes a joke about getting my balls cut off next. My retarded family then proceeded to laugh hysterically even more while my degenerate Chadlite cousin also made another remark saying "he won't need them anyway :lul:", at that moment I felt my bloodlust become unquenchable, there was a rack of kitchen knives literally next to me at the time and I really wanted to stick one in his fucking neck and go all ISIS on him (in GTA VI). Why does even my own family like to torture me about my in-celibacy? Is it not enough for soyciety? They obviously know I'm a virgin. Why is it legal to shame ugly men for being ugly then point and laugh at shit that's out of our control, while at the same time ILLEGAL for US to rightfully slut-shame whores for being irresponsible? Seriously fuck the human race and fuck this clown world. I wish I was a statusmaxxed Templar or some shit so I can contribute to it's depopulation.
Justified ER moment tbh. I would have allah hu akbared them

So anyway my pet kitty was due to get castrated today and my aunt & cousins (including my Chadlite cunt cousin) happened to also visit that day. As I went downstairs to get a drink I heard my bitch mother tell them what was going on and they all laughed, but as soon as I entered the room the whore suddenly makes a joke about getting my balls cut off next. My retarded family then proceeded to laugh hysterically even more while my degenerate Chadlite cousin also made another remark saying "he won't need them anyway :lul:", at that moment I felt my bloodlust become unquenchable, there was a rack of kitchen knives literally next to me at the time and I really wanted to stick one in his fucking neck and go all ISIS on him (in GTA VI). Why does even my own family like to torture me about my in-celibacy? Is it not enough for soyciety? They obviously know I'm a virgin. Why is it legal to shame ugly men for being ugly then point and laugh at shit that's out of our control, while at the same time ILLEGAL for US to rightfully slut-shame whores for being irresponsible? Seriously fuck the human race and fuck this clown world. I wish I was a statusmaxxed Templar or some shit so I can contribute to it's depopulation.
don't go er, instead, save up money and leave your family
don't ever contact them again
you are better than them

People who have families take it for granted, I would do anything to have a sense of family and belong somewhere. You think things are bad now, but you don't understand what true misery is until you live your entire life alone for decades that seem endless or never-ending. There is only the stirring of your own thoughts that keep you company in the void of isolation slowly as you become engulfed in madness that seems like an agonizing absorption into self-annihilation day in, day out. :feelsjuice:

This is what feminism has done to the women of our lives and it horrifies me to know and if I was put in your situation. I would have just exploded on them unless it would financially hurt me like they wouldn't give me any inherence or help me out anymore. I don't know, but are they giving you any financial aid or help with your life? Or you're doing chores for them if you are the one who is. Just being a target and they don't contribute to anything towards your life. I would suggest telling them straight up. This really offended you and you don't want to ever socialize with them ever again. Block their number and try to give a detailed explanation on the last letter. They'll receive on why they will never see you again.

This is what feminism has done to the women of our lives and it horrifies me to know and if I was put in your situation. I would have just exploded on them unless it would financially hurt me like they wouldn't give me any inherence or help me out anymore. I don't know, but are they giving you any financial aid or help with your life? Or you're doing chores for them if you are the one who is. Just being a target and they don't contribute to anything towards your life. I would suggest telling them straight up. This really offended you and you don't want to ever socialize with them ever again. Block their number and try to give a detailed explanation on the last letter. They'll receive on why they will never see you again.
It's ovER