Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was so close to going ER on my family today for virgin-shaming me

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So anyway my pet kitty was due to get castrated today and my aunt & cousins (including my Chadlite cunt cousin) happened to also visit that day. As I went downstairs to get a drink I heard my bitch mother tell them what was going on and they all laughed, but as soon as I entered the room the whore suddenly makes a joke about getting my balls cut off next. My retarded family then proceeded to laugh hysterically even more while my degenerate Chadlite cousin also made another remark saying "he won't need them anyway :lul:", at that moment I felt my bloodlust become unquenchable, there was a rack of kitchen knives literally next to me at the time and I really wanted to stick one in his fucking neck and go all ISIS on him (in GTA VI). Why does even my own family like to torture me about my in-celibacy? Is it not enough for soyciety? They obviously know I'm a virgin. Why is it legal to shame ugly men for being ugly then point and laugh at shit that's out of our control, while at the same time ILLEGAL for US to rightfully slut-shame whores for being irresponsible? Seriously fuck the human race and fuck this clown world. I wish I was a statusmaxxed Templar or some shit so I can contribute to it's depopulation.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have stopped yourself.

They'll never respect you until you give them a reason to

They'll never respect you until you give them a reason to
Being an ugly male guarantees a life of ridicule and disrespect by your fellow humans, regardless of status

Last edited:
Would feel wonderful slitting his throat.

low iq for not doing it tbh

Stories like these are why every incel SHOULD MMAmaxx. They wouldn't dare to make a degenerate comment like this, knowing you could smash their face to pulp (in Minecraft).

Your family sounds horrible man, my parents stopped asking me about girls around 16 after I told them I don't want a relationship for now. They basically think I'm a MGTOW, but I am just a man SENT his own way. I never experienced teen love and and it is unlikely that I will. Good luck with that family, I also have cousins that have made fun of me for being single.:feelsbadman:

Was that your mother who cracked that nasty "joke"? This demands punitive military action(in Arma 3)

brutal. trucel trait.

low iq for not doing it tbh
Ok GrAYcel

Your family sounds horrible man, my parents stopped asking me about girls around 16 after I told them I don't want a relationship for now. They basically think I'm a MGTOW, but I am just a man SENT his own way. I never experienced teen love and and it is unlikely that I will. Good luck with that family, I also have cousins that have made fun of me for being single.:feelsbadman:
I'm almost approaching my 30's and they've been saying shit like this since my late teens

Was that your mother who cracked that nasty "joke"? This demands punitive military action(in Arma 3)
Yes

Would feel wonderful slitting his throat.

Shit, foids don't even have mercy on their own sons, jfl if anyone expects them to be sympathizing with lonely men in general. This is brootal and true asf, foids hate you when they realize you're a genetic abomination destined to fail in every venture that you undertake in this life, I've suffered this too:cryfeels:

Bluepillers: 71) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Fucking brutal. I would have destroyed their faces

I've physically fought family members over less.

You know how to stop their laughtER

Should've posted in the bunker. Cucks watching this us will use it to twist the truth.

Fuck you IT

Absolutely brutal if true

You should at least kicked his fucking ass

I'm a punching bag everywhere I go but my home is my limit. I wouldn't go to lenghts to use a knife thought, maybe use it as a last straw to strike fear just to cuck these fags from having the satisfaction of punching me back and show them what happens if they try to shit on me next time. And don't forget to spit on their face as well.

Last edited:
You should have started crying!

That would teach them a lesson!

You should start preparing to get away from them and live on your own!

Of course, that would require balls!

You should at least kicked his fucking ass
Short deformed autistic incel vs Tall toned NT Chadlite, yeah I'd totally kick his ass :feelsseriously:
Should've posted in the bunker. Cucks watching this us will use it to twist the truth.

Fuck you IT
I want those faggots to see and read the shit I have to go through in my life, but I can also imagine them making excuses as to why my shitty family behaved the way they did. "iT's JuSt A JoKe YoU SiLLy iNkWeLL, Yikes!!! :soy::soy::soy:" & "SeRvEs YoU RiGhT, SwEaTy!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Last edited:
You have to do something to your cousin

Short deformed autistic incel vs Tall toned NT Chadlite, yeah I'd totally kick his ass :feelsseriously:

I want those faggots to see and read the shit I have to go through in my life, but I can also imagine them making excuses as to why my shitty family behaved the way they did. "iT's JuSt A JoKe YoU SiLLy iNkWeLL, Yikes!!! :soy::soy::soy:" & "SeRvEs YoU RiGhT, SwEaTy!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Suckerpunch that asshole in the liver or the temples of the head, Or give your asshole family powdered crystal in their food or water or give em sleep pills and burn em alive at night, That will teach em. :feelsokman:

Why is it legal to shame ugly men for being ugly then point and laugh at shit that's out of our control, while at the same time ILLEGAL for US to rightfully slut-shame whores for being irresponsible? Seriously fuck the human race and fuck this clown world.
Yeah agreed.

No one gives a shit about ugly men. Like I’ve experienced what you’re talking about too. They think it’s funny to say stupid things like I’m going to start laughing about my loneliness.

Yeah agreed.

No one gives a shit about ugly men. Like I’ve experienced what you’re talking about too. They think it’s funny to say stupid things like I’m going to start laughing about my loneliness.
They want us all dead

that's why every truecel must have a gun and be armed

As an incel, not only does the society hate you, but your family too

foids don't even have mercy on their own sons
Right? You'd think these things would atleast turn down their nasty behavior towards the reason they have food to eat

What kind of life is that where everyone is against you?
the incel life
So anyway my pet kitty was due to get castrated today and my aunt & cousins (including my Chadlite cunt cousin) happened to also visit that day. As I went downstairs to get a drink I heard my bitch mother tell them what was going on and they all laughed, but as soon as I entered the room the whore suddenly makes a joke about getting my balls cut off next. My retarded family then proceeded to laugh hysterically even more while my degenerate Chadlite cousin also made another remark saying "he won't need them anyway :lul:", at that moment I felt my bloodlust become unquenchable, there was a rack of kitchen knives literally next to me at the time and I really wanted to stick one in his fucking neck and go all ISIS on him (in GTA VI). Why does even my own family like to torture me about my in-celibacy? Is it not enough for soyciety? They obviously know I'm a virgin. Why is it legal to shame ugly men for being ugly then point and laugh at shit that's out of our control, while at the same time ILLEGAL for US to rightfully slut-shame whores for being irresponsible? Seriously fuck the human race and fuck this clown world. I wish I was a statusmaxxed Templar or some shit so I can contribute to it's depopulation.
You have 2 options:

-Laugh with them at yourself and jestermaxx, no dignity but at least you will die peacefuly.

-Hate them and attack them, you get dignity but you'll earn enemies and you'll eventually go to jail or rope due to anger.

Your choice. :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
the incel life

You have 2 options:

-Laugh with them at yourself and jestermaxx, no dignity but at least you will die peacefuly.

-Hate them and attack them, you get dignity but you'll earn enemies and you'll eventually go to jail or rope due to anger.

I know, but that's not a life worth living IMO. Animals are fine with it since they are unable to realize the futility of their existence.

the incel life

You have 2 options:

I would rather die a thousand painful deaths than become a jester cuck

Being an ugly male guarantees a life of ridicule and disrespect by your fellow humans, regardless of status
Try going apeshit attack them, torture them in their sleep, they break afterwards if you continue to do it believe me

My sister once jokingly called me eunuch, when she was talking to our parents, my parents told me afterward about it.

Thats why i wish i was some ogre tallfag or rich enough to shot people without consequences. Fuck your family, what did they do to help you in your situations? and they think they have the right to mock you?