Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was rubbing foid shoulders today

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
While returning home after watching nigga Adam(shit movie),i had to go in a rikshaw.It's basically a 3 wheel transport vehicle and this rickshaw was already filled and had only one tight spot near a foid.I jumped in right away,now you know the indian road conditions.Its full of potholes and speed breakers.This girl was a 18 year old high tier Becky.I was just rubbing her shoulders with mine all the way on the trip back to home.Her shoulders were so soft:feelsohh: and her skin cold, my dick was hard for the whole trip thankfully she didn't see my 4.5 inch beast bulging out of my pants.You brocels should try it sometimes. It gave me so much lifefuel

Last edited:
While returning home after watching nigga Adam(shit movie),i had to go in a rikshaw.It's basically a 3 wheel transport vehicle and this rickshaw was already filled and had only one tight spot near a foid.I jumped in right away,now you know the indian road conditions.Its full of potholes and speed breakers.This girl was a 18 year old high tier Becky.I was just rubbing her shoulders with mine all the way on the trip back to home.Her shoulders were so soft:feelsohh: and her skin cold, my dick was hard for the whole trip thankfully she didn't see my 4.5 inch beast bulging out of my pants.You brocels should try it sometimes. It gave me so much lifefuel
No it just gives me worthless lifefuel

Reminds me when I was 15. Sat on a theme park ride beside an older foid who was there with her man. She was beside me and her bare arm touched my own. It felt so good. They rode that one ride 3-4 times and every time I sat beside her. I think theu noticed in the end. Gods I was horny then

wtf I love rickshaws now.

Curries think fat sagging tits didtended belly is hot so whos what this chick actually looked like

Curries think fat sagging tits didtended belly is hot so whos what this chick actually looked like
Young 18 year old foids look great with perky tits.You guys are delusional if you still think that all curry foids look hairy and disgusting

its massive lifefuel. same shit happened to me on bus today.

Happened to me in a very crowded train she was a 45 yo roastie probably but had big melons, of course through clothes so Is didnt feel much, still great feeling

Just be Dravidian.

So close, yet so far away.

a high tier becky curry? any kind of curry foid sounds gross

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back