Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was robbed of my youth

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm almost 27. Never had any fun, never had a social life. I spent my teen and college years lonely, anxious, mentally ill and depressed, just rotting. Too ugly and too depressed to change anything. Just constant, bleak loneliness. Now that almost every single one of my peers who did have normal youth goes on and gets married, gets a job, has children I still dream about being a careless teen and having fun. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of this thoughts. It only gets worse. Every time I go outside I see all this young, happy teen people walking around in groups, enjoying time of their lives. It just hurts. It especially gets hard during summers. Those warm, long summer days and nights filled with partying, love, friendship, careless fun, first loves, first kisses, experimenting... and I just walk around like a lonely dog from a cartoon, observing and suffering.

How did it come to this? To me, it's much more than just sex. Sex is only a small part of it. I missed out on all those cherished little moments of friendship and excitement. I just can't get over it. No matter what I do, no matter how I cope, it just gets worse and hurts more. This life is so unfair, someone has it all while someone else doesn't have anything. What's the point of enduring this lonely hell? Another summer is coming, another tour of suffering and rotting. I can't stand teenagers for this very reason. They remind me of my lost, priceless youth. I want to kill myself.

Seeing my youth slip away from me is torture. There's nothing I can do to stop it, and no matter what I do, I can't experience anything that everyone else is. It's a futile fight and nothing I do changes anything.

Every incel can relate. Its a brutal feeling and will only get worse as time passes.

life is unfair, some people have it easy some dont, theres nothing you can do about it, everything was planned we are just going through the motion by its script

this is one of the worst blackpills
we will never regain the lost years

Seeing my youth slip away from me is torture. There's nothing I can do to stop it, and no matter what I do, I can't experience anything that everyone else is. It's a futile fight and nothing I do changes anything.
You said you were 17 on other post, you really shouldn't post on threads like this faggot

even if we invent time travel you would either go back to the past with your blackpilled mind and soul not being able to live in naive bliss ignorance or go back exactly as you were as a kid and do everything the same way and be robbed of your youth again.

Were all so fucking stunted and unbelievably fucked. People were hanging out with a different friend group every week and going on dates and kissing different girls every week, while we just suffered with constant trial in error with zero success, wondering what in the fuck we are doing wrong, when it was all just as simple as nobody can look past an ugly face that isn't attached to a tallfag.

It's weird, if you don't grab onto the "experience-train" at the first stop, you can never get on it. It just leaves you behind, and you never leave childhood. Metaphors are stupid.

A lot of people here (including me) are obsessed with youth. Is that the product of a very youth-focused culture, or is it because we feel we never developed beyond prepubescence?

Well it never gets easier. I'm 36 and I wish I would just die now so I didn't have to get any older. Seeing younger people fills me with impotent rage and envy. I like to call myself an elderly-adolescent - which probably describes most of us here.

No matter how many times we lived our youths the result would be the same every time. We are trash, and our lives will reflect that.

The only thing that keeps the future from being completely dark, is the small candle of my exit plan. Stupid metaphors!

It's a thing you eventually come to accept.

If it can make you feel better, a lot of men in history didn't even have a youth at all. They died on battlefields or from smallpox at 17.

If it can make you feel better, a lot of men in history didn't even have a youth at all. They died on battlefields or from smallpox at 17.
To know how terrible the world is yet people keep propagating more human life.

Kinda pisses me off tbh.

Ooop be careful. We'll be banned if we don't honor the delicate sensibilities of the public that hates us.
Oh shit yea right. Pander to the public who wants us dead. Yea. Right. Shit.

Death to Normistan.

Tbh go ER, after it’s these dumb sluts fault we are like this, they turned us like this by making fun of us and isolating us and not dating us.

Our lives are meaningless

I can't even

It's so fucking over

almost 25 with the social experience of a 16 year old. :feelsbadman:

We are all alone in the Neverland.

But they say time goes quicker when you get older so maybe the next 40 years will fly by.

"
tenor.gif
and I just walk around like a lonely dog from a cartoon, observing and suffering".

The Age Pill is one of the hardest to swallow, but the truth is we never had a chance anyway.

Now I am living your life and I am gonna be the same as you when I will be 27. Nothing will change.

22 years old, slowly but surely inching my way to the last vestiges of youth
it's over
it's all over

Every male virgin no matter how old he is should be entitled to a virgin JB wife. It should be a human right.