Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was robbed as a white man having poop colored eyes

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Being white with brown eyes is a death sentence. I'm not sure I even consider myself white. Being white with shit colored eyes is like being a black man with out any musical or athletic talents. It's over if you have shit colored eyes.

Jbw doesn't exist it's JHBE JUST HAVE BLUE EYES

lmao
muh eye color

Being white with blue eyes doesn't change anything if all the rest of your looks is shit

Tf is wrong with you

Imagine complaining about bein cumskin :feelsseriously:

Is this ethnic whiter than you?

brutal truth non colored eyes = honorary ethnic

That's brutal bro. I have green eyes, but I would cut off one of my testicles to have blue eyes.

Can't you just wear colour contacts OP?

Can't you just wear colour contacts OP?
No I tried. I'm so none nt my eyes start twitching like crazy. So it's impossible for me to wear contacts unfortunately. I wear serial killer style glasses too kek. But I'm saving up to get Lasix but that won't fix my black poop eyes

I dont think eye color is as important when it comes to looks as you think. Vast majority of white people dont have blue eyes.

I dont think eye color is as important when it comes to looks as you think. Vast majority of white people dont have blue eyes.
I disagree if I had light eyes I could of been bummed from a 5 to a 6. It's the difference between me slaying and not slaying in my case.

But I do agree face structure and height is more important. But most whites have light colored brown, green or blue, not dark ethnic poop color like me.