Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was rejected at the very first day of school. It never began with me.

Fungi

Fungi

Turkcell/neet/they are killinğ me
-
Get this, my mother brings me to school for the first time, I am really really young and this might be my only memory from those days.

At the entrance my mother meets with another mother and they talk, I remember her being very white and very beautiful. They make us hold hands and send us through the main door. We take few steps with our hands holding and she starts to cry, she releases my hand and runs off back to her mother.

I also have another memory with her from one year after, she was talking (and the way she talk was so cute) about her pet sea turtle pet being very big and she had grown it herself but at the time my pet turtles were always dying young,

wait a minute I actually remember seeing her turtles at her room

I hope I am a truecel. I will never try to remember that far past again.

We take few steps with our hands holding and she starts to cry, she releases my hand and runs off back to her mother.

Holy fuck dude I'm sorry :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

ER fuel, it never began :feelsrope:

I hope that at some point in the future scientists come up with a machine to wipe memories

it's over for turtlecels