Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was raped by my wife's boyfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
My wife and I have been involved in cuckolding for a few years now. It wasn't so much a fetish for me at first, but it was necessary for our marriage as I am unable to satisfy her needs completely and she loves me too much to leave me. Until now, things have been good. My wife has had dozens of lovers and a few long term boyfriends. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement - my wife has her fun, and I have learnt to enjoy watching her. I enjoy selecting them for her as I feel it helps me improve my own performance.
Until now, I've been good friends with all my wife's boyfriends. I'm not bi and my wife has admitted it would be a turn off for her to watch me service other men, so that's never happened. Usually they'd just meet me in my lunch hour at work and I'd grab us all a coffee or what have you.
A few months ago she met a man at a work function and by all accounts they hit it off immediately. At my wife's request I tend to give her space with new boyfriends, so last night was the first time I met this guy. I don't want to go into detail, but he forcefully penetrated me. My wife asked him to leave immediately. We sat and talked the whole night (mainly just me crying and her comforting me).
This is a breaking point for us. My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us and not to lay a finger on me again. It looks like our cuckolding adventure has come to an end.
What should I do here? I don't know whether to call the police. I guess there's not much I can do. I just wanted to warn you all, there are some deranged people in our little community and they sometimes spoil it for the rest of us. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Where do you get these copypastas

Your not entitled to not being raped by your wife’s boyfriend. Next time, be nice and give consent for him to ravage your asshole. Don’t mislabel it as rape.

Your not entitled to not being raped by your wife’s boyfriend. Next time, be nice and give consent for him to ravage your asshole. Don’t mislabel it as rape.
OP is racist, he should be glad to have great BBC Tyrone cock shoved up his ass
YTA for being ungrateful

OP is racist, he should be glad to have great BBC Tyrone cock shoved up his ass
YTA for being ungrateful
All of you are right, i will apologize to Tyrone immediately

+_6b4a25e1f30930500dc65cb3a162dd3d.jpg

Lmao this is a joke right? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Didn't read a word

why didn't you let him penetrate you? are you racist?

For which gods to pray this not becaomes BrendioEEE's future? :dafuckfeels:

Apparently this is no joke

source:

So sad. I legit cried.

We live in such a fucked up world that I believe you

Golden classics that never gets old