Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I was physically assaulted by my incel brother

Das rite hoe I have the power to murder you, cower in fear as I have the spirit of mein Fuhrer and God in me

Woah man that certaintly sucks for her! Yikes!

If she really hates incels, she should do her part and help reduce the number of incels. She should begin by treat men with respect, starting with her brother, and then not being chad-only.

Das rite hoe I have the power to murder you, cower in fear as I have the spirit of mein Fuhrer and God in me

He tossed aside a connection for holes. He forgot that he tossed a connection with someone who never held a conversation with any hole.

he now knows his strength... not sure I would be able to hold myself. and see her spew this shit, make her eat her words. makes me crave for revenge

(in gta hot coffee mod)

I wonder if any real problems in this brainlet's life were actually solved by beating up his sister?

Lol based incel putting women right where they belong (underfoot)

Good job incel brother.

Not real but based brother, I wish that IT faggot deleted itself from this planet JFL

If she really hates incels, she should do her part and help reduce the number of incels. She should begin by treat men with respect, starting with her brother, and then not being chad-only.
She is a tranny ofc

So why did they fight? The reason for the fight wasn't even mentioned in the post

Which one of you was this? Extremely based

@Transcended Trucel if the woman who wrote that post had simply improved her personality, taken more showers and gotten more haircuts then this wouldn’t have happened