Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was outside.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I was watching a football game. I swear 98% of the men I saw there mogged me. And with that I dont mean only the players, it also includes the spectators.

I was sitting there and I was thinking: Why would a girl choose me if she can get one of them who mog me. Almost everyone was chad/chadlite... I felt like trash there so I left the place at half time.

Football = the most normie thing ever.

I know I hate football too but my younger Brother plays at the football club
Then don´t go I sure as hell wouldn´t, people screaming/chanting, crying, running amok. Imagine if these "people" used just half the energy and passion for things that actually mattered.

Why would a girl choose me if she can get one of them
I think the same crap when I dream about have a girlfriend.

These thought dont leave me alone.

My brain repeat me this everyday: im nothing. No girl would ever love me. There is 40 guys better than me, why a girl will love me if she have more options?.

Ahhhhh,fuck this life of suffering.

:feelsbadman:

Why would a girl choose me if she can get one of them who mog me. Almost everyone was chad/chadlite... I felt like trash there so I left the place at half time.

This. Always remember this incels.

Why is that?
Concussion scares are leading to the lowest number of youth football players in history, and the NFL's viewership keeps tanking.
Plus, soccer is becoming more popular.

Concussion scares are leading to the lowest number of youth football players in history, and the NFL's viewership keeps tanking.
Plus, soccer is becoming more popular.
When OP said "football" I assumed he meant soccer, here in Europe we call soccer "football" and that is the most normie sport ever not American football.

Stop watching sports and giving Chad's even more validation. Only sport I'll watch is boxing/ufc

Stop watching sports and giving Chad's even more validation. Only sport I'll watch is boxing/ufc
Absolutely based post
I'm not interested in any "sport" unless there's bloodshed involved.
Also fightmaxxing is a great cope if you're atheltic enough

Absolutely based post
I'm not interested in any "sport" unless there's bloodshed involved.
Also fightmaxxing is a great cope if you're atheltic enough
Yep. Whenever I see anything else I just feel like I'm validating Chad. Cant even enjoy the games cause all those guys lives are infinitely better than mine and all they have to do is be tall and in great shape.