Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was outside today

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It was horrible, the sun was Shining, 13 year old foids in light slut Dresses where hanging around with Young chads

Short ugly ethnic men where buying themselves some cheap food with a dead facial Expression because they are fully Aware that they are Nothing else than genetic trash

It was so fucking surreal and brutal

Going outside is never a good idea. There's nothing good there.
Mpv shot0723

Just LDAR bro. The outside world is hell.

I was outside too, had to walk to an appointment, it was freezing, barely saw anybody. Winter is lifefuel for me, it repels normies tbh.

I was outside too, had to walk to an appointment, it was freezing, barely saw anybody. Winter is lifefuel for me, it repels normies tbh.
I love winter. Its the best season out of all of them.

This is exactly why I hate having to go outside everyday. Its a constant reminder of what I will never have, friends, validation, affection from the opposite gender, and being able to be seen as normal......... :feelscry:

Going outside in Germany? Not even once.

This is exactly why I hate having to go outside everyday. Its a constant reminder of what I will never have, friends, validation, affection from the opposite gender, and being able to be seen as normal......... :feelscry:

It’s even worse when you get to interact with people. They’re all going somewhere, getting married, progressing in their careers, going out on holidays, and getting more people into their seemingly never ending social circle.

This is why whenever I go outside, I usually take off my glasses (hot girls are rendered to a mere blur) and walk about with earphones on. It’s unbearable how everyone is so happy and successful and loved and I’m...not.

It’s even worse when you get to interact with people. They’re all going somewhere, getting married, progressing in their careers, going out on holidays, and getting more people into their seemingly never ending social circle.

This is why whenever I go outside, I usually take off my glasses (hot girls are rendered to a mere blur) and walk about with earphones on. It’s unbearable how everyone is so happy and successful and loved and I’m...not.
As a incel it feels like I never progress... I am just there coping another day.......

My vacations end in a week and I'll have to go back to experience this everyday

Go to places where there are no people. Go in the woods or something, it's very nice.