Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Was Not Meant To Walk The Earth.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Some of us may know, but i’m the product of IVF: I even have a thread in must-read over it, and have mentioned it on various occasion.

Now obviously, it’s been the cause and/or exaggerated the various issues i’ve had.

However, the one thing I negated to discern upon when speaking over this, was its conflicts with my personal values. I personally adhere towards the laws of nature, for the fact that it correlates heavily with what the blackpill teaches. It’s also why I consider myself as agnostic, due to the fact that it correlates with the laws of nature also.

In fact, I also have a theory that various older, pre-abrahamic religions, in fact were essentially just hyperbolic/metaphorical means of wording these various natural laws; even Abrahamic ones can be considered as such albeit in a lesser manner.

For my whole life, i’ve felt as if something about my whole world & existence has been “off” though I couldn’t quite place my finger on it: However, when I factor in the blackpill, combined with certain beliefs around natural law, It all makes sense.

To clarify, my belief in natural law is rooted in that of various things, such as this Tesla quote:

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

Essentially, it amounts to everything having to stem from something which already exists in the natural state, should that make sense.

@NearEnd has talked about this in his thread here:

The fact I was not born through natural means explains why I have been this way -feeling i’m not “quite normal”- my whole life; others treating me how they did was due to their subconscious recognizing I was not a natural spawn.

I wasn’t meant to walk the Earth, which has forsaken me to this life. :blackpill:

PUT ME ON UNIGNORE SO I CAN Bless YOUR FUCKING MUTSY CRUSTY DUSTY POOPY AJHAHAHAHSHSG ASS NOW

@Rapist Are you born though IVF too? You can't conceive at 40 without IVF

@wereq @RealSchizo @Fat Link @caineturbat2003 @PersonalityChad @based_meme @Rapist @Ron.Belgrade @Corvus

I feel bad for people who were conceived through IVF and other unnatural means. They weren't meant to be birthed at all, but their parents deify nature, and they're suffering for it

@Chudpreet @Destroyed lonely

I feel bad for people who were conceived through IVF and other unnatural means. They weren't meant to be birthed at all, but their parents deify nature, and they're suffering for it
I want to scream at them every time i’m reminded of it

I want to scream at them every time i’m reminded of it
Sorry about that, brocel
Hug pepe

Neither was I. No matter how much I try to fit in with normies I never do.

However, the one thing I negated to discern upon when speaking over this, was its conflicts with my personal values. I personally adhere towards the laws of nature, for the fact that it correlates heavily with what the blackpill teaches. It’s also why I consider myself as agnostic, due to the fact that it correlates with the laws of nature also.
I too share this same stance.
For my whole life, i’ve felt as if something about my whole world & existence has been “off” though I couldn’t quite place my finger on it: However, when I factor in the blackpill, combined with certain beliefs around natural law, It all makes sense.
Ditto.

I wasn't born through IVF, but my birth is through arranged marriage and hence also unnatural like yours because without the facilities for arranged marriage, my parents could've never succeeded in competing in the Darwinian mate market which is the way it should've been. Arranged marriage is a violation of natural law because it removes competition, thereby allowing even subhumans to succeed in passing on their cursed genetic material when they otherwise wouldn't be able to do.

That's fucked up

Ditto.

I wasn't born through IVF, but my birth is through arranged marriage and hence also unnatural like yours because without the facilities for arranged marriage, my parents could've never succeeded in competing in the Darwinian mate market which is the way it should've been. Arranged marriage is a violation of natural law because it removes competition, thereby allowing even subhumans to succeed in passing on their cursed genetic material when they otherwise wouldn't be able to do.
@comradespiderman29 weren't countless sands and muslims born through arranged marriage and turned out just fine. It's only the curries who blame their subhumanity on arranged marriage (they probably would've turned out subhuman anyways)

Yes this. Whenever anyone tries to defy laws of nature it doesn't end well. This is what Ted Kaczynski also talked about in his manifesto

Yes this. Whenever anyone tries to defy laws of nature it doesn't end well. This is what Ted Kaczynski also talked about in his manifesto
Deifying nature is the goal fuck nature and her cocky SUCKING BABIES ILL FUCKINGNKILL NATURE AND RIP THROUGH ITS THROAT

Now that I think about it, there might be a possibility that I'm an IVF baby as well:worryfeels:. Absolutely brutal, not only was I possibly made in a test tube, but my mother had a C-section with me, so nothing about my creation or birth was natural.

i’m the product of IVF
My parents had me at an old age, both of them. I think that's the reason I am so fucked physically AND mentally.

We were just not mean to exist. We are lower lifeforms. Degraded, expired.

We will never have a normal life. I got bullied hard in high school. It's like they could SMELL the weakness. They could smell I was not a fully-fledged human. They are so cruel.

but my mother had a C-section with me, so nothing about my creation or birth was natural.
Half of curries in India are born with c-section btw

its conflicts with my personal values
And this is another layer of the problem, another source of anxiety. It's just brutal. We've been cursed mercilessly to suffer. And there is no point in this suffering. It's just bad. We are unlucky.

My parents had me at an old age, both of them. I think that's the reason I am so fucked physically AND mentally.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@comradespiderman29 weren't countless sands and muslims born through arranged marriage and turned out just fine. It's only the curries who blame their subhumanity on arranged marriage (they probably would've turned out subhuman anyways)
Yeah that's just a cope of their. It has more to do with them getting raped by 1000 different Central Asians for 1000 years lol

Yeah that's just a cope of their. It has more to do with them getting raped by 1000 different Central Asians for 1000 years lol
Don’t derail

No. Any moderately rich person would get it done from Private
The prevalence of C-sections across India increased from 17.2%to 21.5% in the five years leading up to 2021. In the private sector, these numbers stand at 43.1% (2016) and 49.7% (2021), meaning that nearly one in two deliveries in the private sector is a C-section.

This is why racemixing is bad. Too much difference in genetics can cause problems for example Curries all have fucked insulin levels now which directly causes their subhumanity, without it they'd be on the same level as Arabs.

for example Curries all have fucked insulin levels now
That's only because of rice. Japanese and Hong Kong chinks have higher diabetes than us. Rice + Meat Diet = Diabetes bomb basically

Brutal read, being born like that is a unique struggle that differentiate you from Naturalborncels but it won't make any difference in the long run.

Many of us rn aren't meant to live anyways, think of the famines plagues wars that our Grandfathers had to endure, how many of people have died because of these factors but modren medicine and technology in general is forcing us to live in such conditions.

I thought using IVF to sire my Future children and bring them to existince but my Faith and posts like that gives no assurances.

Most incels in general are only alive thanks to modern technology. In a true state of nature, where natural selection is paramount, most of us would die quickly because we are so dysgenic and inferior.

Thanks man

Thanks man, nice new avi btw.

You probably know how it feels- we correspond a lot on the same views.

You probably want to do the same to your nigger dad & slavwhore race traitor mom.
No problem:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Neither was I. No matter how much I try to fit in with normies I never do.
Are you an IVFcel also?
See the quote in my sig, lines up with that.
Now that I think about it, there might be a possibility that I'm an IVF baby as well:worryfeels:. Absolutely brutal, not only was I possibly made in a test tube, but my mother had a C-section with me, so nothing about my creation or birth was natural.
Have you considered possibly asking them?

I'll never forget the way my dumb, alpine pheno mom told me.
Based.
Ditto.

I assumed arranged marriages could work, provided it is done on the basis of looksmatches, geneticmatching, etc.

Brutal read, being born like that is a unique struggle that differentiate you from Naturalborncels but it won't make any difference in the long run.
I know

It's even brutal for me to realize that on an Incel site, I still differ heavily from others: I think I've only met two other IVFcels here @Ricordanza & @DepravedAndDeprived
I thought using IVF to sire my Future children and bring them to existince but my Faith and posts like that gives no assurances.
I suggest you look at my thread over it in must-read, I might make another soon.

That's fucked up
Parents need to consider their actions more, instead of wanting to fulfill some bullshit idea.
Mine did as well, they were 35 both when they had me.
Exactly.

We're the result of a dysgenic society.
We will never have a normal life. I got bullied hard in high school. It's like they could SMELL the weakness. They could smell I was not a fully-fledged human. They are so cruel.
Exactly, same here.

Don't gypsies bully badly? Some EE users have spoken on this

most hapas.

Don't gypsies bully badly? Some EE users have spoken on this
Yes. I got beaten, spat on, mugged by gypsies when I was a kid. They don't fuck around.

Yes. I got beaten, spat on, mugged by gypsies when I was a kid. They don't fuck around.
Sorry man, that's brutal

And people call me "paranoid" for just not wanting to live around types such as these jfl

Hope they get hacked to death with a rusty saw

Brutal thread.
Most incels in general are only alive thanks to modern technology. In a true state of nature, where natural selection is paramount, most of us would die quickly because we are so dysgenic and inferior.
Well said, exactly what i wanted to post. In a way, none of us were truly meant to be here.

I wasn’t meant to walk the Earth, which has forsaken me to this life. :blackpill:
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Interesting point of view. I never thought of arranged marriages as unnatural, but it makes perfect sense when you view it from the naturalistic perspective. If the only way your dad could have fucked your mom was through an arranged marriage, it means that those genes were not meant to pass and would never have "out in the wild," so to speak.

@Rapist Are you born though IVF too? You can't conceive at 40 without IVF
My mother conceived me at 40 without IVF. To top it all off, my father was 50 at the time! Thing is though, older women breeding makes turbo autists along with many physical health issues. I was born via a C-section 2 months premature weighing only 4.5 pounds and was in the NICU for a few days to keep me alive. I wasn't born naturally, and I needed life support to not die as soon as I was born. I technically wasn't meant o exist either. Maybe that explains a lot of my problems in life