Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was never able to stop being the quiet kid

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★
I remember going to this person’s house and they never tried to get me to talk. It’s over

Being ugly is the single worst that a human can experience. Imagine being gaslighted by good personality detectors 24/7 just to find out u lived a lie

if you're a sub5, you will be forced to be the quiet kid

if ur ugly, some idiot will start being a contrarian around u 24/7 :feelsree:

I tried. But every time that I opened my mouth, normies talked over me and acted like I was invisible. That's what happens when you're subhuman.

Every incel needs go er to start the revolution :feelsBox:

I tried. But every time that I opened my mouth, normies talked over me and acted like I was invisible. That's what happens when you're subhuman.
Same, or they told me to shut up

and then they say, “why doesnt he talk?”
I fucking HATE that.
People gaslight you into talking and then when you do they immediately act uninterested or uncomfortable.
Shit pisses me off so much, do they not have the foresight to think maybe there is a reason some people don't talk much.

Me too, it was inevitable for me to be one so I don’t care anymore I just accept things how they are because that’s the way of nature.

Always quiet but have nothing in common with my enemies

if you're a sub5, you will be forced to be the quiet kid
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I remember being far more outgoing and chatty before I hit puberty. That side of me is gone thanks to years of bullying and negative social feedback.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I remember being far more outgoing and chatty before I hit puberty. That side of me is gone thanks to years of bullying and negative social feedback.
Same thing happened to me. I’m a walking dead now