Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was mogged by myself

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I had a dream today where I saw a version of me who did everything right in life and was a chad. I think it was due to better diet and sleeping during puberty becuase he was much taller than me and his face more refined. He didn’t wear glasses and his teeth were perfect. He had his own apartment at the age of 19, car, driverlicense and many girlfriends. He made a lot of money out of trading stocks and programming.
He visited my home and my mom asked me if I regret decisions made in my life. I was shaking out of anger when I woke up. Stupid dreams.

Sounds like a horror show.

Brutal. I had a similar dream several years ago where me and my friends were in an old fashioned ballroom, more or less hanging out and screwing around. It was absolutely great, everyone was dressed like it was the 40s and shit. Then someone walked up and said "this is what life would be like if you made the right decisions". I wish that bastard told me what the "right decisions" were before waking me up.

I get mogged by my theoretical self tbh

vanillasky 's me

Brutal. I had a similar dream several years ago where me and my friends were in an old fashioned ballroom, more or less hanging out and screwing around. It was absolutely great, everyone was dressed like it was the 40s and shit. Then someone walked up and said "this is what life would be like if you made the right decisions". I wish that bastard told me what the "right decisions" were before waking me up.
Dreams like that are the worse. When you see how good life can be.