Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was made to go to dentist

Did you at least get more crab legs since then?

Your jaw will literally dissolve if you lose a certain number of teeth. A decaying tooth can infect other parts of your face/body and kill you in your sleep. The pain will soon be so unbearable people have been known to rope because of it. Don't rot your teeth brocel. Brush and floss daily. There are many stories of people regretting not taking care of their dental health.

Your jaw will literally dissolve if you lose a certain number of teeth. A decaying tooth can infect other parts of your face/body and kill you in your sleep. The pain will soon be so unbearable people have been known to rope because of it. Don't rot your teeth brocel. Brush and floss daily. There are many stories of people regretting not taking care of their dental health.
I’m rotting them highly. I can hopefully get them all out soon

I would highly advise you to get your teeth fixed while you still can. I've never taken care of my teeth, due to depression, and merely thinking about self care just exhausted me. This went on for a while, until my teeth got completely fucked up, cavities and discoloration, to a point where I never dare to smile or reveal my teeth in public anymore. I started to regret not taking care of my teeth, and started brushing them regularly. But at that point, it was already too late. Extreme pain while brushing is common, and pain persists through out the day. I went to dentist, had three teeth pulled, and needed heavy work, including some root cannals on the other ones. I went ahead with it, but the issues have never resolved. I let it get so bad, that now my teeth and gum are chronically hurting, and I'm in a constant battle of preventing my teeth from deteriorating more. I now need rootcanals all the time, and as far as I can see, I will likely need to just pull all my teeth out in the near future, due to this being an unwinnable battle. The pain is not fun op, please go to dentist, before you suffer the same way as me.

Ps. Lol crablegs

I would highly advise you to get your teeth fixed while you still can. I've never taken care of my teeth, due to depression, and merely thinking about self care just exhausted me. This went on for a while, until my teeth got completely fucked up, cavities and discoloration, to a point where I never dare to smile or reveal my teeth in public anymore. I started to regret not taking care of my teeth, and started brushing them regularly. But at that point, it was already too late. Extreme pain while brushing is common, and pain persists through out the day. I went to dentist, had three teeth pulled, and needed heavy work, including some root cannals on the other ones. I went ahead with it, but the issues have never resolved. I let it get so bad, that now my teeth and gum are chronically hurting, and I'm in a constant battle of preventing my teeth from deteriorating more. I now need rootcanals all the time, and as far as I can see, I will likely need to just pull all my teeth out in the near future, due to this being an unwinnable battle. The pain is not fun op, please go to dentist, before you suffer the same way as me.

Ps. Lol crablegs
It’s better to rot them as quick as you can man then 3-d print debture I tell this all the time

Ps. Lol crablegs
I have big pain I use ibuprofens for

I’m not getting the work done