Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was made to go to dentist

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
My parents would not give me money for crabs legs unless I went to dentists. My part time job doesn’t give me enough money to pay for them always I run out quickly .

I agreed to JUST A FUCKING CHECKUP and no work on teeths. Guess what they wanted to immediately get to work on some teeth asap but I didn’t fucking agreed to it. I’m home now and now my parents have changed unless I get work done on the teeths. What the fuck I agreed only to checkup

They said that I will have no teeth by late 30 at this rate and they want me to get psychological evaluation they called it cause I told them what I’m fucking doing. They can’t force me to get this done man by my parents will not give me money unless they pay for teeth work done by cuck dentist.

I’m fucking going to rot them harder now. I need a way to get crabs legs money it over $70 DoorDash orders :feelsUgh:

They are correct. Fix your fucking teeth or else you can forget about your fast food copes in 5 years time. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted and two more teeth filled after I ignored brushing and flossing for years. Don't end up like me!

Historic event. Mods should pin this. :shock:

crabs legs
Smh unbelievable 1

Aren't they painful, brocel?

I’m fucking holding out but I want crab legs money! I’m not going to get the fucking work done

They are correct. Fix your fucking teeth or else you can forget about your fast food copes in 5 years time. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted and two more teeth filled after I ignored brushing and flossing for years. Don't end up like me!
They are not fucking right what the fuck.

over for carcinisationcel :feelsrope:

The teeth rot this is dumb af if you aren't larping

knife crab GIF

pov @Saysitsover parents rn:

Molar reveal with timestamp or ur a troll

I’ve done molar reveal already you cuck

It's just incredible that you enjoy expensive food that most would consider a delicacy and yet you intentionally damage the teeth you need in order to eat them

It's just incredible that you enjoy expensive food that most would consider a delicacy and yet you intentionally damage the teeth you need in order to eat them
I’ve gone into my reason.

Mental asf, get some help no cap else yo crabs legs won't be bussin' no mo' fo'sho ya feel me?

Be grateful you are still a kid. Not funny being an adult and I wish you had the luxury to have things done at the dentist without saving up

Be grateful you are still a kid. Not funny being an adult and I wish you had the luxury to have things done at the dentist without saving up
And live with parent

Damn you're like my father, he let his teeth rot while smonking, drinking coffe and eating tasty food taking strong painkillers until the nerves were completely dead.

It's over for crabcels

Damn you're like my father, he let his teeth rot while smonking, drinking coffe and eating tasty food taking strong painkillers until the nerves were completely dead.

It's over for crabcels
Yes he knows how to do it

You have motivated me to not end up like you

Mental asf, get some help no cap else yo crabs legs won't be bussin' no mo' fo'sho ya feel me?
Don't listen to them OP. There is still time. Continue crablegmaxxing.

about 6 months into my Invisalign now. excited about getting my upper partial.
but yet do i regret i let it go that far no not really. why? i don't really know.

but yet do i regret i let it go that far no not really. why? i don't really know.
I don’t use Invisalign that’s the cucked dentist shit

Maybe just take good care of your oral health like everyone else??

what happened to your teeth, does it hurt

How much it cost? I was quoted 3600 Queen quids which I just can't afford.

usd, no insurance. borrowed 6,400 of it
Jeez, you need the insurance before the problem but then you need the money regardless.

You got an over or underbite? That will limit results if so.

Jeez, you need the insurance before the problem but then you need the money regardless.

bad overbite. not as bad since Invisalign but still over

I have underbite