Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was made fun of for my height infront of the whole class

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
This took place a while ago, it has lingered in my mind ever since, making me realise how how cruel and unfair society is to people of my stature. We had this male teacher who acted very feminine, he would constantly talk to the girls in the class yet whenever a boy spoke they'd be punished. There was one lesson about genes or something along the lines of that, it turned into a conversation about being inheriting certain heights etc. I was talking to my friend during the lesson and wasn't really paying attention, until the teacher called me out and I kid you not, said "You may be built like a 12 year old but it doesn't mean you have to act like one" before the whole class bursted into laughter and I sat there in shock snd embarrassment. Lots of girls in the class laughed at me mockingly while my friend kinda giggled and kept his head down. After the class had ended, I stormed out and sat in the library the entire break.

Brutal personality pill

I dropped out of highschool in the middle of 10th,
I don't even want to imagine how brutal it would have been as a 5'6 junior or senior

My teacher did this to me when I was in elementary

Actually I think my gym teacher did it to me in 9th grade too he would also make fun of me kek