Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was made fun of by a beggar

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was walking on the streets near my house and there was a beggar lying on the floor. A group of people passed him by before me, then when I passed him by, he looked at me, and said to himself "shit, there's nothing but ugly people in *neighborhood*"

Buy some food and eat it in front of him.

"Enjoy freezing tonight."

Just ignore it. He clearly doesn't enjoy his life whatsoever.

Just murder the faggot, its brazil nobody gives a fuck lol

I asked some homeless looking nigger if he is ok and needs someone to talk to and he just laughed and said do I need someone to talk to jfl.
he knew how miserbale i looked and acted.
Lots of people on the streets are mentally ill and won't react well when you try to be friendly and personal like that.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would have either given him some banana republic buxx or stomped his skull if he did this

I was walking on the streets near my house and there was a beggar lying on the floor. A group of people passed him by before me, then when I passed him by, he looked at me, and said to himself "shit, there's nothing but ugly people in *neighborhood*"
i would have told him to kill himself poorfag

Mayb he meant people's ugly personaliteehee cuz they ain't giving his ass shit

True xd

You must be really ugly if hobos tell you these type of things, never began im sorry :cryfeels:
It's ok.

tbh I think the beggars/homeless/poor folks are way more civilized in the west. If you want check out thread I made some time ago
Back in Germany, once during my work pause in the big city I was I bought something to eat (it was like a sweet bread in a disc format, not sure how it's called), but it was too big and I got sick of it because it was too sweet. I was feeling sorry about throwing it away so I tried to offer it to like 7 beggars and none accepted JFL. First world beggars are something else. Here they would have accepted it.

Back in Germany, once during my work pause in the big city I was I bought something to eat (it was like a sweet bread in a disc format, not sure how it's called), but it was too big and I got sick of it because it was too sweet. I was feeling sorry about throwing it away so I tried to offer it to like 7 beggars and none accepted JFL. First world beggars are something else. Here they would have accepted it.
"Our" beggars are, in 90% of cases I would say, homeless bums because they are addicted to alcohol or other drugs, they don't really have hunger and thirst, they just wanna get wasted. You were talking about something like this?

"Our" beggars are, in 90% of cases I would say, homeless bums because they are addicted to alcohol or other drugs, they don't really have hunger and thirst, they just wanna get wasted.
I noticed. They only wanted money, not food.

You were talking about something like this?
Yeah it was kinda like that but just one and bigger. Yummy but too sweet.

I would have just eaten food in front of him

Psycho

Should've given em one of these.

I asked some homeless looking nigger if he is ok and needs someone to talk to and he just laughed and said do I need someone to talk to jfl.
They can sense other people with the LDAR mindset. That's how they know how miserable we are. They can see it in our eyes jfl

Response? Yeah, try looking in the mirror pal.

"Ugly people in the neighborhood" lmao

:lul:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more :soy: you surprise me again.

I'm glad he is homeless.

this

And something similar also happened to me. It was Christmas and I came with a bag of "CeX :Complete Entertainment eXchange" and then a fucking beggar asked me for money and I said no and then he said "Merry Christmas" with an ironic tone. When you are incel, everyone takes it out on you.

Homeless people are really scum of the earth. I have had my house broken in twice by them. I also lived in a homeless shelter for 3 years when I wasn't in middle School. And my experiences with other homeless are mostly negative. solid 70-80% of them are irredeemable trash

My condolences.

And

Congratulations for not being homeless.

Didn't someone on this forum burn $100 bills for shits and giggles
Wish I knew who did it tbh, that would be Based to see it on video.

Larp

Homeless Chad > white collar incel

That's unfortunate that you ran into an asshole beggar. You'd think when you're down on your luck and homeless that you'd try to be more appreciative of peoples' time, especially when begging for help. I suppose the bitterness of having so little overcomes so many people.