Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I was literally fantasizing about this at work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The other day at work I was daydreaming and fantasizing about my cute wife stopping by my office to drop off my lunch or something and my foid coworkers getting to meet her. Then after she leaves they come up to me and say omg Ellsworth your wife is so pretty, way to go, tee hee!

An incel can only dream, but never have.

The other day at work I was daydreaming and fantasizing about my cute wife stopping by my office to drop off my lunch or something and my foid coworkers getting to meet her. Then after she leaves they come up to me and say omg Ellsworth your wife is so pretty, way to go, tee hee!

Stop this. The more you dream the less in touch you are with reality. Swallow the blackpill and just live.

u work in a office ur life must suck

I don't think there's a single foid who still does that.

Just betabux theory

Stop this. The more you dream the less in touch you are with reality. Swallow the blackpill and just live.
Can’t help it. It’s what pops into my head and I just report it honestly.

Fuck man, that's anime plot.

Really? I never watched anime
Yeah it sounds like some office dude or school teacher with a young wife or older mommy gf wife.

I daydream constantly

based as hell, disassociation is the only useful handicap

Really? I never watched anime
Yeah it sounds like some office dude or school teacher with a young wife or older mommy gf wife.
Jfl at the fact that being married to a woman who does nice things for you sometimes is only imaginable in a fictional universe. God it so fucking over

Jfl at the fact that being married to a woman who does nice things for you sometimes is only imaginable in a fictional universe. God it so fucking over
When you put it like that.
WVSzTcM