Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was literally close to a Becky for around 6km today

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I did a 12km run today and this Becky was the other side of the street running the same way. I could care less at that point cos I just love to run but then - after I went around a park - I found I saw her again, still going the same way. I knew I mogged her for speed cos I went round the park but it was funny that I kept seeing her. She gave me motivation to catch up with her on a long straight and I just used her as a pacemaker for about 1km (she had an OK arse) and then I got sick of foid speed and overtook her before eventually turning round and passing her jogging to where I had just been.

I dunno, it was kinda funny. That's as close as I'll get to a Becky I guess.

I used to stalk chicks when i would go for hours long walks on the weekends, my knees and hips are fucked so i can't do it a anymore though.

Based runner mogging foids.

I used to run in high school, but I only lift now, which is easier. I should get back into it, but my feet are fucked up + I'm lazy.

I used to stalk chicks when i would go for hours long walks on the weekends, my knees and hips are fucked so i can't do it a anymore though.
She wasn't even worth a stalk. It just felt good at least speed mogging her. And she wore Brooks trainers like a classless boomer.

Fucking clownworld joke that she has the world in her hands.

Last edited:
She was in slutty yoga pants?

My parents put me in cross country/track n field when I was 10 (good idea), cause all I wanted to do was play vidya. I didn't really try all that hard cause I was just thinking about playing vidya while at practice. When I was like 12 there was a girl on my team who ran her race and she beat my mile time. They gave me so much sadness and rage fuel that I started training really hard. Could not let a girl be better than me

She wasn't even worth a stalk. It just felt good at least speed mogging her. And she wore Brooks trainers like a classless boomer.

Fucking clownworld joke that she has the world in her hands.
Nahhh fam Brooks are the shoes you want. If you're wearing Nikes for running thats retarded. I've never got a foot injury wearing Brooks in all my years running.

Nahhh fam Brooks are the shoes you want. If you're wearing Nikes for running thats retarded. I've never got a foot injury wearing Brooks in all my years running.
I wear New Balance and Saucony.

I wear New Balance and Saucony.
V smart choices too. Idk I've always just liked Brooks the best. I think they last the most miles imo

V smart choices too. Idk I've always just liked Brooks the best. I think they last the most miles imo
Yeah they seem solid but also seem a bit behind the times with foam tech.

Yeah they seem solid but also seem a bit behind the times with foam tech.
I've had a pair of Brooks glycerin 20 for a while now. They are looking pretty beat up now lol. Way I view it there's some guys in Africa running 10x faster and 10x longer than me in super shitty shoes. I'll buy a new pair when I run fast and finally deserve some.

I've had a pair of Brooks glycerin 20 for a while now. They are looking pretty beat up now lol. Way I view it there's some guys in Africa running 10x faster and 10x longer than me in super shitty shoes. I'll buy a new pair when I run fast and finally deserve some.
Fair enough. Them cats live up high and live the running life though. I live down low and can't take the brutal pavements lol.

I did a 12km run today and this Becky was the other side of the street running the same way. I could care less at that point cos I just love to run but then - after I went around a park - I found I saw her again, still going the same way. I knew I mogged her for speed cos I went round the park but it was funny that I kept seeing her. She gave me motivation to catch up with her on a long straight and I just used her as a pacemaker for about 1km (she had an OK arse) and then I got sick of foid speed and overtook her before eventually turning round and passing her jogging to where I had just been.

I dunno, it was kinda funny. That's as close as I'll get to a Becky I guess.
:feelsjuice: