Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was laughed at for trying to be nice

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
This occurred a few months ago when I was on a vacation at Spain, i was a week in and I had already gone on this intimidating slide that was 40-60 feet tall and was incredibly steep. After I had walked up a long flight of stairs to the top, these two girls around my age were right by the entrance to the slide. They were hesitating to go on and in a moment of brief confidence I asked them if they wanted me to go on before them, they both looked at me with confusion and slight disgust before giggling and laughing right in my face, I walked back in shame and looked down on my feet in embarrassment. A young man who was also waiting before the two girls had witnessed the whole ordeal and gave me a sympathetic look, I felt even more pathetic.

Nice = bad personality

Yeah, being nice IS the most pathetic shit. Or they consider you suspicious , or they use you as laughingstock

This occurred a few months ago when I was on a vacation at Spain, i was a week in and I had already gone on this intimidating slide that was 40-60 feet tall and was incredibly steep. After I had walked up a long flight of stairs to the top, these two girls around my age were right by the entrance to the slide. They were hesitating to go on and in a moment of brief confidence I asked them if they wanted me to go on before them, they both looked at me with confusion and slight disgust before giggling and laughing right in my face, I walked back in shame and looked down on my feet in embarrassment. A young man who was also waiting before the two girls had witnessed the whole ordeal and gave me a sympathetic look, I felt even more pathetic.

Spanards weren't very nice to me either.

I walked back in shame and looked down on my feet in embarrassment. A young man who was also waiting before the two girls had witnessed the whole ordeal and gave me a sympathetic look, I felt even more pathetic.
herve-pepe.gif

Why u didnt punch those foids skull to turn them into tomato sauce at that moment

You should would have punched those girls without fearing the consequences.

ITcucks explain this

stop being nice to people don’t speak to anyone or have any kind of interaction you must understand no one loves us

Being nice as a chad: "How sweet and caring."

Being nice as an incel: "What a creep, he surely wants to do something weird."

Kindness is not viewed positively if you have a bad face.

Similar things have happened to me. I’ve tried to be good to these people, man. They see me as no better than a joke.

In my life I have learned not to be nice to anyone. You should learn it too.