Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was laughed at by a group of girls last week

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
That hasn't happened me in over 10 years since I was at school, I have been laughed at my plenty of people since but not a group like that.

I was walking with my father to a football game and outside the stadium a group of young girls aged in early 20s walked past and when they were slightly Infront of me one of them said "He is very sexy" and then they all laughed.

I was just minding my own business and I was taunted by girls who probably are ugly without the make up anyway. Something I notice is that women are plastered with make up at sports games. This wasn't how I remember things 15-20 years ago, women now use sports games as a place to attract Chad.

This taunt ruined the event for me, it always takes me a few days to get over public insults and for the anger to leave me.

> makes a humble brag thread to "complain" :feelsseriously::society:

That sounds brutal. Next time just call them ugly pigs (if they don't have Tyrone or Chad there to beat you up)
> makes a humble brag thread to "complain" :feelsseriously::society:
How? He was made fun of by evil foids