Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was "kicked out" of an out of body experience.

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
I have had a big interest in the occult over the past couple of months. Yesterday I wanted to try out "Astral Projection". Basically it's the concept of getting out of your body and experiencing the greater planes of the universe. There's sufficient personal experiences to back it up that make me want to try it.

I go through the steps, lie down and relax, and... ow. It feels like someone hit me in the inside of my head. Not excruciating levels of pain, but something like "Hey, buddy, back off.". Something important to note is that the pain all felt inside, not physical, but it definitely felt like pain in the traditional sense. I lost all my focus and just jolted out of my trance. Probably the most bizarre thing to happen to me in the past year or so.

Has anyone else tried stuff like this, and can anyone else interpret what happened to me here?

Chad even exists in the astral plane, wanting to keep all the astral bitches for himself :feelsrope:

I have had a big interest in the occult over the past couple of months. Yesterday I wanted to try out "Astral Projection". Basically it's the concept of getting out of your body and experiencing the greater planes of the universe. There's sufficient personal experiences to back it up that make me want to try it.

I go through the steps, lie down and relax, and... ow. It feels like someone hit me in the inside of my head. Not excruciating levels of pain, but something like "Hey, buddy, back off.". Something important to note is that the pain all felt inside, not physical, but it definitely felt like pain in the traditional sense. I lost all my focus and just jolted out of my trance. Probably the most bizarre thing to happen to me in the past year or so.

Has anyone else tried stuff like this, and can anyone else interpret what happened to me here?
Could you give me advice on how to do it? I'm extremely interested in this stuff.

This only happens when your taking schizo meds, stop it and you wont be kicked out anymore from the realm beyond

Could you give me advice on how to do it? I'm extremely interested in this stuff.
My first experience with a different existential plane happened just a week ago. I was on a car ride and I was very tired. I drifted off into a state of being both awake and unconcious at the same time. Many visions blurred before me - people walking on steps, great pyramids, arguments between families. I believe this to be my first insight into the true nature of the world - there being multiple realities you can view with your own mind.

What I would do to replicate this is get in a situation where you have barely any sleep. Less than 4 hours is preferable. Stay awake as long as you can, then pick a not too comfortable chair to sit on (NOT a bed, you will fall asleep, same with a comfy recliner). Try to drift off into the limbo I did. By just trying to stay awake but letting yourself enjoy the rest, you will hopefully enter this state I did.

With this introduction out of the way, you can move on to true astral projection. Follow this, and excuse r*ddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/comments/n34zh5/astral_projection_quick_start_guide/

Last edited:
This only happens when your taking schizo meds, stop it and you wont be kicked out anymore from the realm beyond
I've never been on any mental illness medication and I don't have schizophrenia

My first experience with a different existential plane happened just a week ago. I was on a car ride and I was very tired. I drifted off into a state of being both awake and unconcious at the same time. Many visions blurred before me - people walking on steps, great pyramids, arguments between families. I believe this to be my first insight into the true nature of the world - there being multiple realities you can view with your own mind.

What I would do to replicate this is get in a situation where you have barely any sleep. Less than 4 hours is preferable. Stay awake as long as you can, then pick a not too comfortable chair to sit on (NOT a bed, you will fall asleep, same with a comfy recliner). Try to drift off into the limbo I did. By just trying to stay awake but letting yourself enjoy the rest, you will hopefully enter this state I did.

With this introduction out of the way, you can move on to true astral projection. Follow this, and excuse r*ddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/comments/n34zh5/astral_projection_quick_start_guide/

Sounds like lucid dreaming tbh.

It might be, but doesn't really matter either way
Yeah tbh I'm more interested in actually seeing something while I'm awake and connecting to it.

i actually have astral projected in the past,it happens randomly especially when i'm sleep deprived and go to bed at dawn .I feel my body falling out of my bed and sometiimes open my eyes to see my arms floating.Very weird experience and I have no control over it.It's also pretty frightening at the moment. Sometimes I wake up multiple times in dreams too.

I don't really believe in astral projection ,so I just think it's some type of very vivid dream but that would definitely be categorized as astral projection to a more superstitious person.

i actually have astral projected in the past,it happens randomly especially when i'm sleep deprived and go to bed at dawn .I feel my body falling out of my bed and sometiimes open my eyes to see my arms floating.Very weird experience and I have no control over it.It's also pretty frightening at the moment. Sometimes I wake up multiple times in dreams too.
Try to further explore this when it happens again

it happens when ur a gay