Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was just exposed to the shoe&skeptic thing. (WARNING: ER-INDUCING MATERIAL!)

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmmRNfUZJIQ[/video]

I'm filled with fury right now. how come that even this inferior ugly internet nerd got a hot gf a I didn't?!?!!?!?

I need to get some Vanilla Latte to relax now

skinny-vanilla-latte-at-starbucks.jpg

RE: I was just exposed to the shoe&skeptic thing. (WARNING: ER-IDUCING MATERIAL!)

Link won't work

RE: I was just exposed to the shoe&skeptic thing. (WARNING: ER-IDUCING MATERIAL!)

TheVman said:
Link won't work

fixed. actually it was better was it was not working becuase it's so ragefueling

gentsupreme said:
TheVman said:
Link won't work
fixed. actually it was better was it was not working becuase it's so ragefueling
they're two cringy idiots. who cares?

I want to destroy the world.

TheVman said:
they're two cringy idiots. who cares?

I care. she's hot. he gets to fuck her every night. I don't. it's not fair. I deserve it more.

cudnt watch... atomic sui fuel tbh.

Yeah I be seen these two before. She also really anti-feminist and a anti-SJW. I don’t get it. The world is insane.

WHAT THE FUCK, these guys became a thing? Holy shit, what people would do for more money and power.

I stopped watching her as soon as I saw she had a boyfriend. he looks like a fucking faggot I seriously wonder how he landed that hot piece of ass

Actually, if there is a God.. I think these guys are a really good pairing, I watched Armoured Skeptic videos before ShoeNHead, I think they are pretty looksmatched if I dare say it, personalitymatched too

Sadist said:
I stopped watching her as soon as I saw she had a boyfriend. he looks like a fucking faggot I seriously wonder how he landed that hot piece of ass

literally rigged lmao

i bet most incels here mog him.

That guys not ugly, wtf? And lol at incels getting mad if an ugly man gets a hot woman. You guys sound like Normies "He's so ugly, he doesn't deserve her!".

@Zyros

Nautica1983 said:
That guys not ugly, wtf? And lol at incels getting mad if an ugly man gets a hot woman. You guys sound like Normies "He's so ugly, he doesn't deserve her!".

@Zyros

Yes, this kind of shit is what I talked about in my thread.

YouTube Skeptics are morons that take anything at face value.

Dude, don't remind me. I could have had a chance with her. Some guy I knew in the same online community dated her before skeptic. I used to talk to her sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back