Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was just casually walking home

L

Lolimancer

Self-banned
-
And then this guy in front of me startet talking to me. He made a racist comment, probably assumed I was a sandnigger due to my black hair and eyes. Keep in mind I am in germany.
We had some smalltalk afterwards, though he was searching my words for something he could ridicule.

He was a blonde somewhat fat guy with a soy face walking next to 2 normies ,who obviously mogged him and so it's no surprise, that he randomly picked on me to impress his friends, jfl at low tier normies, he probably jestermaxxing.

He obviously thought I was an easy target
but since I am low inhibmaxxing, I just played it cool and lowkey made fun of him, which did catch him by surprise . I could see from his face and voice tone, how all that fake confidence dissapeared XD

Good job, normies build confidence by stomping on others.

didn't happen

Are you white and german and he picked on you thinking you're sandnigger?:feelskek:

Are you white and german and he picked on you thinking you're sandnigger?:feelskek:
half turkish half white/german, I had my mask on.

He started with "Selam aleykum"

Last edited:
I never understood wtf is wrong with those people that trying to start a fight with strangers.

I never understood wtf is wrong with those people that trying to start a fight with strangers.
It happens to me all the time, there is a reason why I don't want to leave my room if possible

should have broken his jaw. would teach him to shut his fucking mouth

half turkish half white/german, I had my mask on.

He started with "Selam aleykum"
lol that's not hello in Turkish is it ? it's in arabic

Anyways he was probably incel trying to statusmaxx by hitting on someone he thought lower than him on the status scale

fuck him, may he die a slow and painful death as an 90 year old virgin

classic monkey behavior btw. Fuck the rotten human species

Last edited: