Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was invited to a party..

bimmercel

bimmercel

Sieg oder Walhall
★★★
and there was no single guy there(The father of a cunt invited me). But the foids were constantly talking about chads they like and ignored me as fuck..

over for you boyo

Usually you find all couples parties or all guys, it's over.

havent been to a party in around 2years.All the parties i attended was blackpill at its finest

You should have brought drugs with you stupid.

havent been to a party in around 2years.All the parties i attended was blackpill at its finest
it was more like a dinner at the home of their father. I didn't even know there will be his daughter with other bitches there..
You should have brought drugs with you stupid.

I've never been invited to a party before.

At least you got invited.

Should've just stood in the middle of the most populated room and casually began masturbating, walking up to females and making small talk as you did so as if everything was totally normal.

and there was no single guy there(The father of a cunt invited me). But the foids were constantly talking about chads they like and ignored me as fuck..
can you eloberate a little bit more? what was the age average..why you get invited and not even the guy who invited you was there? our you mean single guy like in no partnership`?

They would have expected you to bring drugs or alcohol. You probably wouldn’t have gotten laid but they would have been nice to you and probably tried to manipulate you.

Attention is attention tho.

it was more like a dinner at the home of their father. I didn't even know there will be his daughter with other bitches there..

it's really sad that you couldn't fakecelmaxx with this situation because this type of occasion where you are invited to hang out with lots of girls and family is REALLY rare, it's like something from the 1980s or something

It takes something to be in a place full of foids and still get rejected

Why did you even go? What did you think would happen?

Gender ratios don't matter. Foids want us DEAD

can you eloberate a little bit more? what was the age average..why you get invited and not even the guy who invited you was there? our you mean single guy like in no partnership`?
the average age was 20. (Without the mothers of foids). I was invited becsuse the father of thr foid had a celebration and I know him very well. I nicemaxed her father. The foids expected a hot chad. The hardest part is when you see the rejection in their eyes man..
Why did you even go? What did you think would happen?
bro thaught only his daughter will be there.
it's really sad that you couldn't fakecelmaxx with this situation because this type of occasion where you are invited to hang out with lots of girls and family is REALLY rare, it's like something from the 1980s or something
its very common situation in slav families or mediteran areas in europe. How you will fakecelmax there? I am niceguy autist incel but also in a way thougmaxed and gymceled. However I had no single conversation
They would have expected you to bring drugs or alcohol. You probably wouldn’t have gotten laid but they would have been nice to you and probably tried to manipulate you.

Attention is attention tho.
I am not a cuck or beta orbiter.

Last edited: