Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was insulted today

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
When we were learning a few things in class (mind you this is GRAD school), I was confused on a few things and some asshole told me "You're taking forever to do this. It's not that hard!" And then later on says how he doesn't want to be paired up with me, because I don't know anything.

Granted I'm a slow learner and I have to do things a million times to get the gist of it, but this is what happens when you're ugly. You literally always have assholes, men and women, insult you for anything, just because of your failo face. Can you believe this guy said "Man you have a small jaw and small ass ears", and the class started laughing?

Guy's not even a Chad. Just some asshole normie 5/10. Of course there is a semi Chad in my class, and even if he does shit wrong sometimes, they all laugh WITH him, not AT him.

Ugly men will remain the most hated group in society, unless they got status or money.

shoulda told him to eat 15 dicks, whats he gonna do, fight you?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
shoulda told him to eat 15 dicks, whats he gonna do, fight you?

What's the point? I'll go from laughingstock to laughingstock.

anincelforlifelol said:
What's the point? I'll go from laughingstock to laughingstock.

tell him to go fuck himself into a tree, trust me in 5 years from now you're gonna be looking back wishing you did.