Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was in incel chat server but gays were allowed there, they came en masse and ruined it

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
first of all gays act like women do. they will try to exclude you from friend groups, try to get you banned and shit like that

secondly gays will never understand incel issues cause among gays everyone wants to fuck.
on gay man tinder nothing like you dm 100 women and only one replies and ghosts you after 5min.
when youre a gay man, at least 50% of men will reply, and many of these genuinely want to meet

basically life as a fag is almost as easy as life of a woman and you cant even say how gross gays are cause sjws will ban u

so yeah they ruined the server and its dead now

dudes will fuck anything so fags can’t be incels

faggots are our enemies

Fags and trannies are always preying on incels trying to "convert" them. That's how they reproduce :feelspuke:

Faggots and trannies will ruin anything they touch. They're a living disease.

Reminds me of the one I was in with "femcels" and incels. Imagine how that went.