Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was in a mental hospital, ask me anything

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I was there for 6 months btw, I didnt hug another person for 6 fucking months. I dont think people have any idea how that feels, its like a thousand tanks on my chest, weighing me down.

Why were you there and did it help?

Found cute adorable mental lolis?

I havent hugged anyone in 20 years tbh

Why were you there and did it help?

Suicide attempt after my brother ended his life. Just finished university and was ready to work at a law firm and now its all fucked up.

No, it did not help, I'm overall in a worse place in my life because now I know for sure that life doesn't get better over time.
Found cute adorable mental lolis?

Tried making advances on the girl who had a room next to me as I thought she was cute and I would make short convos with her when I was watering plants. She ended up telling the staff and I got told to stay the fuck away.

Didnt hug anyone for 6 months you poor chad

How did u cope?

They fucking suck. I've been 6 goddamn times. Did you have the group shit you had to do with others?

What was the exact reason why?

Are you a female?

They fucking suck. I've been 6 goddamn times. Did you have the group shit you had to do with others?
Group shit needs to be banned across all fucking psych wards globally asap

Group shit? what the actual fk, do they have toilet bowls lined up for you to take a shit next to each other?

dafuq is that shit?

Where do you live?