Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was heightmogged by middle schooler GIRLS today.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I'm around 5' 10", which is obviously manlet by extremely skewed and unattainable GigaChad standards that even butt ugly girls have today for men. But some of the incels here would literally kill 50 puppies and children just to be at my height, since 5' 10" is really tall by manlet standards. But when I visited the same middleschool I went to awhile ago, I was sobered quite a bit.

As soon as I walked into there, the first thing that I was a tall prettyboy who obviously had far more SMV than me. He was younger than me and far less masculine than me, yet he already heightmogged me. Not only did he heightmog me, but he probably got tons of young and forbidden JB pussy that I never got due to being an ugly hairy short ogre. He wasn't the only middleschooler who heightmogged me either, I saw other tall prettyboys with young little middleschool girls. But oh no, the true suifuel didn't even happen yet.

A fucking middleschool girl was slightly taller than me, even standing at 5 foot fucking 10! Not even being slightly under 6ft keeps you from being heightmogged, BY A FUCKING MIDDLESCHOOL JB!

I highly sympathize with the shortcels, especially you guys who are even shorter. As an angry little ogre/man, I'm about to legit fucking rope.

I'm not an ethnic either, and I'm still heightmogged.

Probably a volleyball chick. Should have tried to fuck her.

Im 5'4'' and some elementary school girls are taller than me.

Every girl in school heightmogs me it never began for me.

She did seem to look like one of those volleyball girls. It's just demoralizing as hell when a middle school girl is taller than me.
I'm not sure if she's be attracted to a slightly shorter ogre either.

As 5'7 this is extremely depressing. Womyn HATE manlets, and Chad cunts belittle us.

As 5'7 this is extremely depressing. Womyn HATE manlets, and Chad cunts belittle us.
You have my sympathy man. I don't know how you guys manage to put up with all this "manlet" shit. And they have the gall to say we have "Napoleon Complex", JFL.

I'm 22, but 12-14 year old kids look about as old as me if not older. I'm just under 6'0" (182cm or 5'11.7"), but I live in a tallfag country. I feel average height next to high school juniors.
JFL at thinking that at least I'll feel better walking past elementary and high schools. I get mogged by 95% of kids.

Just walking in public I get height mogged by 6'4"+ Chadlites all the time. Just today while I was walking my dog two 7'+ tallfags walked by me. I felt like a prepubescent kid next to them.

Yep, they grow kids bigger every generation. I'm 5'8" and I'm routinely dwarfed by high-schoolers, and yes, middle-school girls. Think they want to go on a date with me? haha

Somehow it seems very bizarre to be completely dwarfed by people significantly younger than you. And then when you see this generation's average girl is starting to be taller than you.... But hey, only some girls prefer tall guys. Most don't care! :rolleyes:

Every once in a while I do see a guy significantly shorter than me - even young white guys. I look into their eyes, and I try to see the sadness inside. Sometimes they don't seem to realize just what a huge handicap it is yet, but most look unconfident and depressed.

I'm 22, but 12-14 year old kids look about as old as me if not older. I'm just under 6'0" (182cm or 5'11.7"), but I live in a tallfag country. I feel average height next to high school juniors.
JFL at thinking that at least I'll feel better walking past elementary and high schools. I get mogged by 95% of kids.

Just walking in public I get height mogged by 6'4"+ Chadlites all the time. Just today while I was walking my dog two 7'+ tallfags walked by me. I felt like a prepubescent kid next to them.
It's super over for all of us. Those guys would look like huge next to me, and would look like a titan next to the even less luckier shortcels.

Yep, they grow kids bigger every generation. I'm 5'8" and I'm routinely dwarfed by high-schoolers, and yes, middle-school girls. Think they want to go on a date with me? haha

Somehow it seems very bizarre to be completely dwarfed by people significantly younger than you. And then when you see this generation's average girl is starting to be taller than you.... But hey, only some girls prefer tall guys. Most don't care! :rolleyes:

Every once in a while I do see a guy significantly shorter than me - even young white guys. I look into their eyes, and I try to see the sadness inside. Sometimes they don't seem to realize just what a huge handicap it is yet, but most look unconfident and depressed.
Maybe it has something to do with the growth hormones in their milk??? Shit, who know's what they're putting in those school lunches now. :p

Yeah, it was certainly the oddest feeling to walk into there and see younger people taller than me. I wasn't there not too long ago, and I dwarfed people at 5' 8-9 as a middle schooler. Yet somehow today at 5' 10, I got heightmogged more.

Incels like us literally wear our sadness on our faces.

It's super over for all of us. Those guys would look like huge next to me, and would look like a titan next to the even less luckier shortcels.
I can't imagine what it's like being a turbomanlet (under 5'8"). I'd probably kill myself. I'm telling you, I looked like a little child next to those two 7'+ Chadlites. They weren't even skinny or anything and they had above average faces.
I immediately felt like subhuman waste when I saw the second tallfag walk past me. The first one was average looking, but the second guy made me look subhuman.

Maybe it has something to do with the growth hormones in their milk??? Shit, who know's what they're putting in those school lunches now. :p

Yeah, it was certainly the oddest feeling to walk into there and see younger people taller than me. I wasn't there not too long ago, and I dwarfed people at 5' 8-9 as a middle schooler. Yet somehow today at 5' 10, I got heightmogged more.

Incels like us literally wear our sadness on our faces.
I never thought of myself as short growing up. I was on the shorter end of average, but not so much it made a difference. No one ever commented on my height. But when I found out bitches crave tall men, I bought some shoe lifts - almost bringing me to 5'10" - and somehow that is still short! So what the hell - I won't bother with that shit anymore.

I guess if you're ridiculously good-looking, famous, and rich you can get by as a short dude (see Justin Bieber).
justin-bieber-and-new-zealand-gallery.jpg

I'm not even short and this thread made me depressed

:feelsrope:
I can't imagine what it's like being a turbomanlet (under 5'8"). I'd probably kill myself. I'm telling you, I looked like a little child next to those two 7'+ Chadlites. They weren't even skinny or anything and they had above average faces.
I immediately felt like subhuman waste when I saw the second tallfag walk past me. The first one was average looking, but the second guy made me look subhuman.
...If only there was surgery to turn an incel into a 7ft tall chadlite. :feelsrope:

I never thought of myself as short growing up. I was on the shorter end of average, but not so much it made a difference. No one ever commented on my height. But when I found out bitches crave tall men, I bought some shoe lifts - almost bringing me to 5'10" - and somehow that is still short! So what the hell - I won't bother with that shit anymore.

I guess if you're ridiculously good-looking, famous, and rich you can get by as a short dude (see Justin Bieber).
justin-bieber-and-new-zealand-gallery.jpg
It's not even a perk to be really tall, it's actually a requirement now. And since I'm still short, faking my height would only make me slightly desirable. I probably still wouldn't get laid, and would still be ghosted as soon as she find an ever taller chadlite/chad.

And since Justin Bieber is, well, Justin Bieber, he can make up for being slightly short by being a multi-billionare. Most of us incels will never see that kind of success, so we don't even have a slight chance.

Same. 5,4 It sucks

:feelsrope:
It's not even a perk to be really tall, it's actually a requirement now.

I've seen so many dating profiles telling men under six feet tall not to bother messaging them. Do they not understand that only 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over?

More pussy for Chad, I suppose.

I've seen so many dating profiles telling men under six feet tall not to bother messaging them. Do they not understand that only 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over?

More pussy for Chad, I suppose.
Pisses me off how many normalfag memes I see about men under 6 feet too. Everyone would lose their shit if making fun of fat women became a trend, yet making fun of men for something they can't control is fucking okay since men don't matter.

Pisses me off how many normalfag memes I see about men under 6 feet too. Everyone would lose their shit if making fun of fat women became a trend, yet making fun of men for something they can't control is fucking okay since men don't matter.
And if you express any degree of sensitivity you are labeled as "butt-hurt."

Oh well, I guess it's just another way for men to compete.

I hate leaving my city because people in my city are short af, so despite being 5'9" i'm considered reasonably tall. It's really amazing, there will be times where I height mog everyone in the immediate vicinity and I just feel so confident in myself.
But then I go somewhere, like for example I was looking to take a second shot at getting a college degree and I went to a quick tour and it felt like I got height mogged by the majority of people there, men and women alike. Maybe in reality it was just 50% of the people there, but god damn if it didn't make me feel so tiny and insignificant.

And if you express any degree of sensitivity you are labeled as "butt-hurt."

Oh well, I guess it's just another way for men to compete.
Insult them for something out of their control or IN their control, and the mask completely falls off. You suddenly become the bad guy since these dipshits can't self reflect, JFL.

It used to be called reacting like a normal person to being attacked/shit on, but it wasn't called "Napoleon Complex" until these assholes made it all about height.

fuck all of you, try 5'2

bars

Insult them for something out of their control or IN their control, and the mask completely falls off. You suddenly become the bad guy since these dipshits can't self reflect, JFL.

It used to be called reacting like a normal person to being attacked/shit on, but it wasn't called "Napoleon Complex" until these assholes made it all about height.
How the hell can someone 5'10" have a Napoleon Complex?

And furthermore, this NC is caused by people treating short men as lesser beings. It's not so much anger at being short, it's anger at the fucking world.

Fun fact: Napoleon was above-average height (for his time). The myth of him being short was just some way to emasculate him by his enemies. Kind of like the myth about Hitler having a small, messed-up dick and only one testicle.

How the hell can someone 5'10" have a Napoleon Complex?

And furthermore, this NC is caused by people treating short men as lesser beings. It's not so much anger at being short, it's anger at the fucking world.

Fun fact: Napoleon was above-average height (for his time). The myth of him being short was just some way to emasculate him by his enemies. Kind of like the myth about Hitler having a small, messed-up dick and only one testicle.
This actually applies to everything about us. The reason we are so "bitter and angry" is because of being shit on our entire lives. Of course you'd be angry if you were discriminated against since forever, but these virtue-signaling assholes don't give a shit.

It's like walking up to the blacks who were being lynched and killed just for their skin color or false accusations of rape from some almighty white girl, and telling them that "they're just bitter and angry, or have insecurities since they're black." This is how fucked in the head these pieces of shit are.

It's only called NC when it's a short man, but when he's taller, it becomes toxic masculinity instead.

This actually applies to everything about us. The reason we are so "bitter and angry" is because of being shit on our entire lives. Of course you'd be angry if you were discriminated against since forever, but these virtue-signaling assholes don't give a shit.

It's like walking up to the blacks who were being lynched and killed just for their skin color or false accusations of rape from some almighty white girl, and telling them that "they're just bitter and angry, or have insecurities since they're black." This is how fucked in the head these pieces of shit are.

It's only called NC when it's a short man, but when he's taller, it becomes toxic masculinity instead.
Instead of making knee-jerk judgments about us, since we don't fit into their neat little paradigm of Good People, I want them to treat us as equals. They should wonder why people think the way we do. Try to be more objective instead of just brushing all of us aside with a few generalized statements like "they like being miserable." Tell me, how could someone like being miserable? But they don't ask that question - they just want us to go away so they don't have to think about making adjustments to their pre-conceived notions about the world.

Instead of making knee-jerk judgments about us, since we don't fit into their neat little paradigm of Good People, I want them to treat us as equals. They should wonder why people think the way we do. Try to be more objective instead of just brushing all of us aside with a few generalized statements like "they like being miserable." Tell me, how could someone like being miserable? But they don't ask that question - they just want us to go away so they don't have to think about making adjustments to their pre-conceived notions about the world.
Most of their pre-conceived notions come from their easy upbringings in life. They are incapable of empathizing because that's just how good they've had it. Instead, they project instead of asking themselves the harder questions, because it's easier to project than to put yourself in someone else's shoes. And that's exactly is what is happening when they talk about incels.

They believe that our inceldom is actually a choice, because they have a choice NOT to be an incel. When your an incel, you don't have a choice at all, which is their biggest mishap. That's why they say we should "just self improve", go to the gym, stop being bad little misogynists, or lower our standards.

Most of their pre-conceived notions come from their easy upbringings in life. They are incapable of empathizing because that's just how good they've had it. Instead, they project instead of asking themselves the harder questions, because it's easier to project than to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
That is a great way to phrase it. They project rather than empathize. "If it worked for me, it'll work for anyone." It's such a lazy, simplistic way of thinking - and you absolutely nailed the wording.

That is a great way to phrase it. They project rather than empathize. "If it worked for me, it'll work for anyone." It's such a lazy, simplistic way of thinking - and you absolutely nailed the wording.
It all comes together when you wonder why they keep saying the same old tired drivel that obviously doesn't work. Their methods only work because they weren't born ugly, short, or ethnic. They also fail to see female nature, and instead like to think that women aren't nothing but vapid, shallow, and hedonistic creatures who live life on easy mode.

5'10" is above average

this. 5'10 may be average but 6'1 is the bare minimum these days