Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was having Incels withdrawal and I went back to r9k. I instantly regretted it.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Too many normies and roasties. There was a roastie complaining about not getting approached cause she is 2m tall. It was making my blood boil.

Also I am now using my reddit for normie subs now since all my incels posts are gone.

/soc/ invaded and took over /r9k/ long time ago man. They also host a lot of webcam and chatroulette threads.

Yeah, there's too many fakecels, volcels, and femoids (fembots) there...

IlieknothingREAL said:
Too many normies and roasties. There was a roastie complaining about not getting approached cause she is 2m tall. It was making my blood boil.

Also I am now using my reddit for normie subs now since all my incels posts are gone.

Same thing happened to me. On top of that you notice all the normies raging about incel refugees. Only about 5% of the people there were welcoming us so probably only 5% of the people still inhabiting that cesspool are actual robots.

Lol going to r9k because you had incel withdrawal is like drinking milk because you had alcohol withdrawal. 3 year old thread but apparently it's just a tranny stronghold now