Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was hated since elementary and middle school

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I would try to be funny and other kids just would say I was being annoying so I got bullied instead, sometimes I even got my head shoved into the lockers. I bet if I were good looking I would have not been treated the same way. I had a legit sense of humour but my delivery was often bad, I have self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers. After getting so much hate I became very shy and quiet and hardly talked to anyone after 7th grade. I went so long without talking that now I speak with a stutter.

I had similar thing. I said things that normies didn't take as funny. Later on other normie took some of MY JOKES and SUDDENLY it was funny because other person said them jokes

I had similar thing. I said things that normies didn't take as funny. Later on other normie took some of MY JOKES and SUDDENLY it was funny because other person said them jokes
Brutal, did you get bullied as well?

I was hated since my birth day. :forcedsmile:

Same here. The joke is only funny when it is said by a person they like.

Brutal, did you get bullied as well?
yup after being 10 yo I got bullied for no apparent reason. I once argued with a person considered friend befor 11 yo and he made entire class set against me. They bullied me for one year. In middle school since I changed location and there were all new people I didn't know plus I was traumatized from 2 years ago they saw I wasn't extraverted that much and started same shit. Before that in middle school I walked up to a guy with two foids around him. He was talking about some guy that did stupid shit and I told them my story about some guy that did stupid shit and he immediately started to belittle me and use irony to indirectly say my story ain't shit. I was angry at him and got back and he was all happy (you know that fuckin smirk extraverted piece of shits have).

Fuck that, people hated me in preschool.

Not surprised you had autism. Normies hate our guts

I would try to be funny and other kids just would say I was being annoying so I got bullied instead, sometimes I even got my head shoved into the lockers. I bet if I were good looking I would have not been treated the same way. I had a legit sense of humour but my delivery was often bad, I have self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers. After getting so much hate I became very shy and quiet and hardly talked to anyone after 7th grade. I went so long without talking that now I speak with a stutter.
Sorry, not your fault

Same, I will elaborate on this tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back