Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was going to stop visiting this site until I got scared of turning into a simp.

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
The other day, I made a post here where I tried to see if I posted a pic of myself, would you boyos think I was a fakecel. It didn't go as I'd hoped and had the biggest dump of suifuel since 2016 as I ended my time in school.
The simping part comes with this qt 3.14 blonde girl that works at my local Dunkin' Donuts. I got angry at myself when my mom pointed out that when that girl gives us our orders (I've been treating my mom to Dunkin' drinks.), she can practically see the "stars in my eyes" while talking to said blondie. She even calls her a "Cute sweet thing".

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
264d 22h 47m
all i see is grey

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
264d 22h 47m
T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
AmIjustDreaming said:
can you explain how
It was just a dumb joke.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
264d 22h 47m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
It was just a dumb joke.
why play with my emotions like that

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
AmIjustDreaming said:
why play with my emotions like that
Sorry, it's just that if I could make everything in my life more "colorful" I wouldn't be here.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
264d 22h 47m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
Sorry, it's just that if I could make everything in my life more "colorful" I wouldn't be here.
i feel that

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
AmIjustDreaming said:
i feel that
I was just talking about my frustration with a coworker today, and they said the usual "There's plenty of fish in the sea." I told him that doesn't mean anything if all the fish keep swimming away from me.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
264d 22h 47m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
I told him that doesn't mean anything if all the fish keep swimming away from me.
what was his reply?

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 15h 49m
AmIjustDreaming said:
what was his reply?
He just laughed it off. I also told him that there's this other foid that is a friend of my youngest sister who recently graduated that likes to say she's "here to torture me". I think "Yeah, she does torture me; just not for the reasons she claims." That reason is actually the fact that she has a boyfriend that isn't me.:feelshaha:

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★★
22d 12h 8m
Do not post a picture of yourself here. There are feds.

Attachments

• w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg
    w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 18m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
I was just talking about my frustration with a coworker today, and they said the usual "There's plenty of fish in the sea." I told him that doesn't mean anything if all the fish keep swimming away from me.
Whatever you say chum...

chum - bait consisting of chopped fish and fish oils that are dumped overboard to attract fish
bait, decoy, lure - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed