Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was going to go on a trip for my 21st birthday, but I fucked it up because of a bad haircut

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I had a trip planned for my birthday where I was going to go on vacation for a week, but I fucked it up because I gave myself bad haircut, so I told my parents that I wasn't gonna go.

I'm not bad at cutting my hair or anything, I've been doing it for the past five years, so I've actually gotten good at it, I just happened to have fucked up this time

Two days before the trip I decided to just shave it all off, and my mom was cool with it, she said she would set things up so that I could go again

iu

It's the night before they leave, and she still hasn't done anything, I asked her if I can go and she doesn't seem to care all that much about it

I was really excited because this was going to be the first time I had gone out for the entire year, but it seems like I might spend the rest of it doing the same shit I do everyday

I highly doubt they'll care enough to even try by tomorrow, it's too late, I missed my opportunity, I failed again, I wouldn't be surprised if they left me while I'm asleep

This is going to be the first time I won't have anybody at all to wish me a happy birthday, I always had my parent's there, but it seems like they're more concentrated on having their own fun.

Bday? Nobody gratulated me Last year

Nobody will this one .

This Shithole is füll of Shits and the best Shitters win.

Nobody will this one
Your parent's don't care?

I like to think that my mother does, but I'm starting to think that she is a bit of a narcissist

Just hatmaxx
Doesn't matter anymore because they're gonna leave me behind

What fucks me up is that they don't even care that my birthday is a few days after, or that I never go out of the house, to them it's just normal for some reason.

The way my mom is talking, it seems like she's literally taking this trip for herself and no one else

The way my mom is talking, it seems like she's literally taking this trip for herself and no one else
Reminder that even if our mom conceived us they are still foids deep down

You go outside? :dafuckfeels:
What makes you think I go outside, my parent's are leaving me alone for a week starting 30 minutes ago

You gotta try before going to japan.
Bruh, I don't even know how

What kind of woman wants a guy who has no job, lives with his parents, is 21, has no social life, no friends, doesn't go outside ever, and isn't even in college

They don't have to know, larp in your description about being an exchange student, doing a trip with your friends or something like that.
Maybe I should try chadfishing japanese foids to see what happens :dab:

I don't use social media or tinder for that matter, so it would be extremely low inhib for me tho

I also cut my hair, I don't know if it was so bad or just if I didn't get used to it

At least now you have the whole house to yourself. You can jerk off wherever you want.

I had a trip planned for my birthday where I was going to go on vacation for a week, but I fucked it up because I gave myself bad haircut, so I told my parents that I wasn't gonna go.

I'm not bad at cutting my hair or anything, I've been doing it for the past five years, so I've actually gotten good at it, I just happened to have fucked up this time

Two days before the trip I decided to just shave it all off, and my mom was cool with it, she said she would set things up so that I could go again

iu

It's the night before they leave, and she still hasn't done anything, I asked her if I can go and she doesn't seem to care all that much about it

I was really excited because this was going to be the first time I had gone out for the entire year, but it seems like I might spend the rest of it doing the same shit I do everyday

I highly doubt they'll care enough to even try by tomorrow, it's too late, I missed my opportunity, I failed again, I wouldn't be surprised if they left me while I'm asleep

This is going to be the first time I won't have anybody at all to wish me a happy birthday, I always had my parent's there, but it seems like they're more concentrated on having their own fun.
I know this is really late, but Happy Late Birthday

Nobody will this one .

This Shithole is füll of Shits and the best Shitters win.
same mane, same thang but I truly don't give a fuck know what I'm sayin? Since it shows real people's face and I know they don't deserve me.

same mane, same thang but I truly don't give a fuck know what I'm sayin? Since it shows real people's face and I know they don't deserve me.
they will laugh in their friend groups about that weird kid thats all by himself

or your lucky enough to live in a big town so nobody could give a shit

at least i couldve been blessed with money but not even that is granted for me

they will laugh in their friend groups about that weird kid thats all by himself

or your lucky enough to live in a big town so nobody could give a shit

at least i couldve been blessed with money but not even that is granted for me
In my case nobody gives a shit since people respect me (through fear). They might hate me but I am not submissive male so they know I can get angry and do something they would regret.

Also I am an adult so nobody will make fun of me (they might behind my back when I don't see). I mean, I don't have problems with people like some on this site where people bully them in their adulthood. The only solution to stop bullying is to be dangerous.

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited: