Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was going to a bar with friends when ... women

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I'm not fond of the exploitation of chinese fellow workers, and I hate being backtraced by American corporations who own copies of all my coms because of some chip stored in my pocket. Long story short : I didn't bring my phone in the bar.

So we sat at a table, waited for the cu(te waitress, she took our order and left quickly. She was cute but new, so she didn't really know what to do. This has implications for what's next. "They do happy hours here !" said one of my friend, so we were slowly getting to have a good time, except, well, we didn't know what time it was. My friends are also tendencially incelish and have the same opinion as me regarding spying chips from American corporations, so we had to find a way to know if we were during happy hours or not.

If the cute waitress wasn't new at the job, she would have informed us, but that's what it is. I don't blame her as I know it's hard to adapt when you're new to something tbh. "Let's ask someone" I thought, and saw nearby three foids sitting. They were older than us, so I thought it was safe to assume they wouldn't automatically ignore us or treat us like shit, especially for such a tiny request as to know the fucking time.

So I asked "Hello, excuse me but I forgot my phone, do you know what time is it ?". They watched me, one laughed, another looked elsewhere, and the one in the middle told me "You know, I'm old, like 35." She laughed, and then, she realized her attempt at rejecting my loosy ass was met with me still waiting for her to give me the fucking hour. She finally told me, I said thanks, and realized it wasn't happy hour yet. Sad evening. End of the story.

The ego of foids is so monumental they will always assume that you're hitting on them, even when you're obviously not, even when you're just living your life in public space as a man. That's how ridiculous it is. I still don't blame the cute waitress though.

you should've ruined their evening by telling them "ok but you look older than that"

you should've ruined their evening by telling them "ok but you look older than that"
based tbh

I was too shocked tho. I was standing like wtf did she say

Mogs me for having friends.

"Nah, you're older than that sweetheart!"

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

At least she told you the time

I'm not fond of the exploitation of chinese fellow workers, and I hate being backtraced by American corporations who own copies of all my coms because of some chip stored in my pocket. Long story short : I didn't bring my phone in the bar.

So we sat at a table, waited for the cu(te waitress, she took our order and left quickly. She was cute but new, so she didn't really know what to do. This has implications for what's next. "They do happy hours here !" said one of my friend, so we were slowly getting to have a good time, except, well, we didn't know what time it was. My friends are also tendencially incelish and have the same opinion as me regarding spying chips from American corporations, so we had to find a way to know if we were during happy hours or not.

If the cute waitress wasn't new at the job, she would have informed us, but that's what it is. I don't blame her as I know it's hard to adapt when you're new to something tbh. "Let's ask someone" I thought, and saw nearby three foids sitting. They were older than us, so I thought it was safe to assume they wouldn't automatically ignore us or treat us like shit, especially for such a tiny request as to know the fucking time.

So I asked "Hello, excuse me but I forgot my phone, do you know what time is it ?". They watched me, one laughed, another looked elsewhere, and the one in the middle told me "You know, I'm old, like 35." She laughed, and then, she realized her attempt at rejecting my loosy ass was met with me still waiting for her to give me the fucking hour. She finally told me, I said thanks, and realized it wasn't happy hour yet. Sad evening. End of the story.

The ego of foids is so monumental they will always assume that you're hitting on them, even when you're obviously not, even when you're just living your life in public space as a man. That's how ridiculous it is. I still don't blame the cute waitress though.
modern women JFL. cant even ask for the time without some bitch thinking youre hitting on her.

That's how foids are: delusional, narcissistic, entitled.