Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Was Fired Because A Girl Didn't Like Me

This world is cruel bro, sorry to hear that.
Maybe you can find comfort in that you job mogged alot of us :feelsautistic: , but i doubt it:feelscry:
Only temporarily, now i'm back to being jobless in hell.

I'll be honest I hated my job, but I always tried my best, and was one of the best on my team, the only person in the store who could speak Japanese, in a predominantly Japanese area. A week or so ago this girl, who apparently was my supervisor, instead of properly letting me do my job, made me push a bunch of heavy shit onto to floor.

I'll admit, I'm not the strongest guy in the world, I'm 5'5, I was worried I'd get injured so I told her I was worried that I'd get injured and I don't think its a good idea, especially when my actual job was gonna get backed up.

She then said some shit about, the heavy shit wont get sold unless someone pushes it to the floor, and for the first time I said something I shouldn't, I said, "well I can't work with a broken back" she then said she'd get someone to help me, but she never did.

Then a bit later she contacts me saying, "Derrick you've been pushing that for too long, I need that done in 10 minutes" to which I snarkily replied, "Well unless I turn into The Hulk I don't think that's going to happen", then she snapped at me and was like "I don't need this backtalk, or you talking about Marvel characters" then she takes me to the back and tells me if I don't feel I'm up for this I should just clock out.

I apologized and just did my normal job.

Ever since then despite my effort and being the best new hire on my team, being in the top 3 on my team overall, she started treating me like shit for just slightly talking back to her, something a guy would probably laugh about, something the females and ethnics could do way worse and get away with it.

Now despite my schedule going into next week, suddenly my day gets cut short, and they're "letting me go because I'm seasonal" despite nobody else I'm seeing being let go.

This really puts a damper on some of my plans, whether it be to save up money to move to a better less hypergamous place, or get surgery to get my loose skin removed.

I feel like a lot of the hope and momentum I had to escape Inceldom got crushed, or at least severely put a damper on.

I don't know what to do, I have already applied to hundreds of jobs since I was 18 and I'm almost 23 and this was the first one I had...I hate this city...it's over.
yeah, looks like that bitch just railroaded you into getting destroyed, hope you're casting hexes and spells at her dumb ass before going to bed

oh crap.
You did the right thing by refusing to lift it. Women take men's strength for granted and trivialize our efforts. Fuck 'em.

Is not it funny? First females say we are all equal and yet females refuse to do the work a man do because only men have the strength and the capability for it yet if we bring up those fact we will be labeled as sexist and misogynistic.

Your mistake was not acting like a spineless slave. You should've put your ego aside and let your superiors at work walk over you. Yeah it feels bad to be treated like a dog, but now you have no job :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The only person in the store who could speak Japanese, in a predominantly Japanese area.
At least you managed to learn japanese...very high iq, mogs me ngl

Imagine getting rid of someone who can help people become customers just because you didn't like them after shit-talking them?
Women in power only help remind shareholders to short the stocks.

I'll be honest I hated my job, but I always tried my best, and was one of the best on my team, the only person in the store who could speak Japanese, in a predominantly Japanese area. A week or so ago this girl, who apparently was my supervisor, instead of properly letting me do my job, made me push a bunch of heavy shit onto to floor.

I'll admit, I'm not the strongest guy in the world, I'm 5'5, I was worried I'd get injured so I told her I was worried that I'd get injured and I don't think its a good idea, especially when my actual job was gonna get backed up.

She then said some shit about, the heavy shit wont get sold unless someone pushes it to the floor, and for the first time I said something I shouldn't, I said, "well I can't work with a broken back" she then said she'd get someone to help me, but she never did.

Then a bit later she contacts me saying, "Derrick you've been pushing that for too long, I need that done in 10 minutes" to which I snarkily replied, "Well unless I turn into The Hulk I don't think that's going to happen", then she snapped at me and was like "I don't need this backtalk, or you talking about Marvel characters" then she takes me to the back and tells me if I don't feel I'm up for this I should just clock out.

Ever since then despite my effort and being the best new hire on my team, being in the top 3 on my team overall, she started treating me like shit for just slightly talking back to her, something a guy would probably laugh about, something the females and ethnics could do way worse and get away with it.

Now despite my schedule going into next week, suddenly my day gets cut short, and they're "letting me go because I'm seasonal" despite nobody else I'm seeing being let go.

This really puts a damper on some of my plans, whether it be to save up money to move to a better less hypergamous place, or get surgery to get my loose skin removed.

I feel like a lot of the hope and momentum I had to escape Inceldom got crushed, or at least severely put a damper on.

I don't know what to do, I have already applied to hundreds of jobs since I was 18 and I'm almost 23 and this was the first one I had...I hate this city...it's over.
NT?

This is what happens when you give a woman a position of power & you don't fit their image of an attractive man. Fucking bullshit dude, try to sue under the guise of discrimination against being a gay Islamic Jew or something.

just potentially give yourself a lifelong injury to appease some foid boss bro

if u were chad you wouldnt have gotten fired

Giving women and cucks power over someone who could otherwise easily pummel them was a mistake.
Now they can screech at you to feel better about the fact that they're utterly useless themselves.

Last edited:
You should chase up those YouTube channels you’ve been on for some shekels
this. @BrendioEEE You have millions of views on your videos and their sub videos. Get your money for being laughed at atleast

Avoid females in the workplace at all costs

If you believe you are an incel, you are not supposed to "talk back" to anyone. You have no such right.

You are just a slave of the society and your job is to keep slaving away until you die so that chads, whores and normies can have a "wonderful time".

If you are an incel, your existence is a privilege, not a right. Always remember it.

Tis' the nature of wagecucking and being an unskilled laborer. You would work in a better environment if you had any sort of talent.

Tis' the nature of wagecucking and being an unskilled laborer. You would work in a better environment if you had any sort of talent.
I got a full Scholarship to a prestigious Uni, I know Japanese, am learning Korean, and will learn Mandarin next year, I know how to build computers, I know how to extensively edit video, audio, and images in general, and now I know the ins and out of retail.

I have been applying to jobs since I was 16 years old and I am turning 23 years old soon and I only got this Job in October despite applying for jobs for almost 7 years and I was fired probably about 2 months after I got it. This has nothing to do with "skill", women and ethnics get much better jobs than I do because of who they are.

Truecels like me will rot no matter how many "skills" we get if we're in a hellhole like L.A. I was hoping I could use that money I was making from this job to move away from this corrupt hellhole, I know I could become an English teacher in Japan or even get an easy job in Middle America, but in order to move, I require money, and you can't get money if people wont hire you.

I got a full Scholarship to a prestigious Uni, I know Japanese, am learning Korean, and will learn Mandarin next year, I know how to build computers, I know how to extensively edit video, audio, and images in general, and now I know the ins and out of retail.

I have been applying to jobs since I was 16 years old and I am turning 23 years old soon and I only got this Job in October despite applying for jobs for almost 7 years and I was fired probably about 2 months after I got it. This has nothing to do with "skill", women and ethnics get much better jobs than I do because of who they are.

Truecels like me will rot no matter how many "skills" we get if we're in a hellhole like L.A. I was hoping I could use that money I was making from this job to move away from this corrupt hellhole, I know I could become an English teacher in Japan or even get an easy job in Middle America, but in order to move, I require money, and you can't get money if people wont hire you.

I'm not going to go full lebbit and give you a step by step plan to fix your life. But, you have to recognize that there are differences between being skilled at hobbies and having the qualifications that employers are seeking. IT companies, for example, aren't just looking for "hurt durr I've built several gaming pcs", they're looking for comptia and cisco certs, prior experience, or a degree in a related discipline.

If you really feel your skills outmatch your current wage, find a way to make money off them.

Yes, incels get shit treatment in the workplace compared to Chads. That doesn't mean we can't get good jobs. I work with an engineering/manufacturing company and half the guys around are trucel or on the spectrum. They still make upper middle class salaries and live cush lives. There are still many male dominated jobs where low tier men are hired.