Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was finally going to have a Tinder date when...

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
Today I was going to have a date from Tinder, but she asked my height, I told her I was 5'5 (I'm really 5'4 and she told me she was 5'2).
Then she said she was sorry but she had to take her sister to the airport, didn't offer reschedule.

She has an ugly face, I face mog her by 3 points minimum, and I career mog her as well.

I was making her laugh though out the week, spending lots of emotional resources.

It hit me in my self-esteem, I feel worse now, and I totally wasted my time while giving her free validation, i feel scammed.

take the blackpill then

you will have one (video game)

She has an ugly face, I face mog her by 3 points minimum, and I career mog her as well.

I get that you feel bad, but now is not the time to brag about how much nicer looking and richer you are than us.

Today I was going to have a date from Tinder, but she asked my height, I told her I was 5'5 (I'm really 5'4 and she told me she was 5'2).
Then she said she was sorry but she had to take her sister to the airport, didn't offer reschedule.

I was making her laugh though out the week, spending lots of emotional resources.

It hit me in my self-esteem, I feel worse now, and I totally wasted my time while giving her free validation, i feel scammed.
its over brocel, you are trucel

you dodged a bullet bro :soy:

I get that you feel bad, but now is not the time to brag about how much nicer looking and richer you are than us.
My face is average, but it doesn't matter if I lack the most important stat: Height

Heightpill is always going to collect. The problem with short foids it's that they usually prefer even bigger guys than average foids, so the plan for manlet man to find shorter gf than him don't have much chance to work

Kys moggger im banned off tinder for being incel

Heightpill is brutal. I'm 5'4 never had a girl attracted to me in my life.

My face is average, but it doesn't matter if I lack the most important stat: Height

Maybe my face isn't average. You're not supposed to make definitive positive statements about your physical self.

Hey bro it’s sucks for us all. I have the height but still get ghosted because my face is so awful.

Overdose on Black pills

Very brutal, this kind of shit makes me angry as hell.

You mog here in every way and even though you are taller then her, you are not TALL ENOUGH according to her standards.

The west is a degenerate shithole and the women must be put on their place if we are going to save this planet from a technocratic one world government.

Brutal man :feelsbadman: Good on you for trying at least but shit. Fuck that bitch.

Buy lifts , and tell her your 6ft. Most women can't tell rhe difference as long as u are taller than her

The height sealed the deal. Actually, it sealed your whole fate. You cannot really do much with this kind of height.

Show photo of her pls
Otherwise we won’t believe you

Very brutal, this kind of shit makes me angry as hell.

You mog here in every way and even though you are taller then her, you are not TALL ENOUGH according to her standards.

The west is a degenerate shithole and the women must be put on their place if we are going to save this planet from a technocratic one world government.
Yes imagine woman who are 5 feet want a man >5’8”
I’m 5’4

The height sealed the deal. Actually, it sealed your whole fate. You cannot really do much with this kind of height.
I’m that height AND a 1/10

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

It's all over at that height brocel, if i was you i would use shoe lifts to reach 5'6, then larp as 5'8 since there's virtually no difference between both heights.

Many such cases! Hope next time was better

Yeh, at 5'4, it is absolutely over, no matter what. My condolences, brocel.

Username checks out

idk if use tinder, i used tinder and badoo for 2 month but just don't work.
i just have a date with a girl, she was a 2/10

she have half face paralyzed, horrible teeth, a little bit of overweight and was very extrange.

we talk about various things but we don't connect. after that we talk like 2 days more and then she blocked me.

the experience of that date/girl don't affect me, but the fact that in 2 months i just have one date and with that girl make me so much to think

you dodged a bullet bro :soy:
LMAO :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah bro you dodged a bullet. Would you really want to be with a girl who cares about your height? Go to the gym and focus on yourself for a little while bro :soy::soy:

At least you get matches. Surely not every foid will ask you about your height.

idk if use tinder, i used tinder and badoo for 2 month but just don't work.
i just have a date with a girl, she was a 2/10

she have half face paralyzed, horrible teeth, a little bit of overweight and was very extrange.

we talk about various things but we don't connect. after that we talk like 2 days more and then she blocked me.

the experience of that date/girl don't affect me, but the fact that in 2 months i just have one date and with that girl make me so much to think
Jesus christ dating a subhuman foid and still getting blocked in the end. Brutal.