Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was exposed at the doctors yesterday.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I went to the doctors yesterday to complain about my shitty body and life, and the doctor (a foid) asked me about my marital status, I told her I was single (brutal), I was embarrassed BUT IT GOT WORSE, she then asked me if I was SEXUALLY ACTIVE! Fucking whore! None of her concern! (I know she is required to, but still), so I replied “not currently” JFL, I hate my life. She should have know the answer by how pale I was, not to mention the fact that I just told her I was single. Is she low IQ or what?

Do you live in an ultra libtarded state or something?

Whether you’re sexually actives or not isn’t any of their concern.

Unless you’re coming in there for genital warts or something like that.

Maybe she wants you to sex her like in those Japanese Jav Movies/hentai

I went to the doctors yesterday to complain about my shitty body and life, and the doctor (a foid) asked me about my marital status, I told her I was single (brutal), I was embarrassed BUT IT GOT WORSE, she then asked me if I was SEXUALLY ACTIVE! Fucking whore! None of her concern! (I know she is required to, but still), so I replied “not currently” JFL, I hate my life. She should have know the answer by how pale I was, not to mention the fact that I just told her I was single. Is she low IQ or what?
That's brutal, I've been through a similar situation. A friend of my mother had a father who was in need of some blood (the guy had cancer, ended up dying), so I decided to donate mine since it was compatible. Well, the nurse/doctor (idk for sure), a foid, was asking these required questions about my health and stuff, and then she asked if I had a girlfriend and after I said no she asked with how many female partners I had sex in the last year, after answering zero she asked me If I was gay JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Femorrhoids and normies can't comprehend that people in our situation exist, she just thought it is impossible for a guy at my age to still be a virgin and heterossexual at the same time (she assumed it, like you can tell by the order she asked me stuff). It was very brutal :cryfeels:

. She should have know the answer by how pale I was, not to mention the fact that I just told her I was single. Is she low IQ or what?

Well, being pale has nothing to do with being sexually active. Also, being single doesn't mean that one doesn't have sex.

At the dermatologists I did a questionnaire and a question was "Did my skin condition prevent me from having sex?" I ticked No but I really should have ticked Not relevant box.

At the dermatologists I did a questionnaire and a question was "Did my skin condition prevent me from having sex?" I ticked No but I really should have ticked Not relevant box.
:feelshaha:

Never had this happen. But I never go to the doctor tbh

At least it sounded like you handled it well enough irl

Could have been worse: imagine if it had been your friend who had to tell the doctor he is in a relationship and yet not sexually active jfl

Never had this happen. But I never go to the doctor tbh

At least it sounded like you handled it well enough irl

Could have been worse: imagine if it had been your friend who had to tell the doctor he is in a relationship and yet not sexually active jfl
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

As a normie foid, she doesn't understand that some of us are doomed incels.

Do you live in an ultra libtarded state or something?

Whether you’re sexually actives or not isn’t any of their concern.

Unless you’re coming in there for genital warts or something like that.
I was there for blood work and some other stuff, She then started asking me questions.
That's brutal, I've been through a similar situation. A friend of my mother had a father who was in need of some blood (the guy had cancer, ended up dying), so I decided to donate mine since it was compatible. Well, the nurse/doctor (idk for sure), a foid, was asking these required questions about my health and stuff, and then she asked if I had a girlfriend and after I said no she asked with how many female partners I had sex in the last year, after answering zero she asked me If I was gay JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Femorrhoids and normies can't comprehend that people in our situation exist, she just thought it is impossible for a guy at my age to still be a virgin and heterossexual at the same time (she assumed it, like you can tell by the order she asked me stuff). It was very brutal :cryfeels:
Absolutely brutal. They can not comprehend as they have been fucking since 15.

my fucking therapist ( i only go to therapy to get neetbux ) asked me for my sexlife lol i cant even tell him the truth cause im so ashamed

my fucking therapist ( i only go to therapy to get neetbux ) asked me for my sexlife lol i cant even tell him the truth cause im so ashamed
Dude, if it’s a guy you should actually talk with him. I wouldn’t ever admit being virgin to a foid therapist.

He probably can relate to long periods of no sex, as most men can. Unless he is chad
Maybe she wants you to sex her like in those Japanese Jav Movies/hentai
Keep coping

Dude, if it’s a guy you should actually talk with him. I wouldn’t ever admit being virgin to a foid therapist.

He probably can relate to long periods of no sex, as most men can. Unless he is chad
well , hes a balding fat ethnic with a sub 5 face .
So i guess he can relate .

Im just gonna do ir next time ,
i hopw he doesnt know about incels or he will try to interrogate me or something .

well , hes a balding fat ethnic with a sub 5 face .
So i guess he can relate .

Im just gonna do ir next time ,
i hopw he doesnt know about incels or he will try to interrogate me or something .
Jfl, you should low inhib maxx and tell him you post here and that he should start posting here too.

Should of replied with "I'm about to be if you don't shut up your filthy whore mouth"

Should have replied - "Bitch are you gonna fuck me or are you gonna take my blood?"

Never go to a foid "doctor"

Did she follow up those questions with anything? Was there a reason she asked those questions or did she just ask them out of interest?

They view the world not from an impartial stand point but from their own so from their perspective it's impossible to have sex less than weekly or monthly.

Good answer.Maybe you can also say you're waiting for marriage

Same. I just say no cause religious

its a question i always dread, but the doctor knows if you are a virgin anyway.