Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was enjoying my day at the lakeshore standing at the shore and two foids started accusing me of being a predator to a little girl that was there

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I was eating some food with my dad at the bench near the lakeshore and I wanted to smoke a cigarette and I don't like smoking infront of my dad so I walked to the lakeshore to go smoke it.

There was a small girl playing with her grandma near me and I look like a school shooter or sketchy guy because I'm white, ugly, wear the type of clothing they wear, and I always have my hood on.

So as I was standing there with my hood on smoking a cigarette and I just come off as a creepy guy in general, and one these two foids who were walking by said in a rude tone "pretty little girl eh!" and the other one snarked "mhhhmmm!".

Thing is I wasn't even looking at the little girl I just went there to smoke a cigarette and I didn't even know she was gonna be there. I'm only attracted to fully developed mid to late teens and young adults. Not little girls because they haven't even hit puberty yet.

They assumed I was smoking there to check her out or something, but i just wanted to enjoy my cigarette and look at the island that was infront of me, since I look like a cel and that gives off "creepy" vibes to foids. I bet if I was a chad they would've either not said anything or tried to start conversation with me and hit on me, not assuming I was some child predator.

You don't see many people with both autism and schizophrenia and other disorders out in public. So when normies see me they always see that somethings off about me and either talk about me or stare at me.

Last edited:
dont sweat it normies always treat us like shit :feelsree:

You should've flicked your cig at them 'by accident'.

If they won't let you enjoy your time at the park, then don't let them enjoy their time either. And it sounds like just standing there is enough to do the job.

If I did anything they would call the cops on me and say I'm a child predator and I'd go to jail where the people there would wanna kill me (the people who my friend went to jail with wanted to kill him and he's not even an anxiety crippled autistic schizo incel like me.) He had to go into protective custody or else he would get killed.

Should've started coughing and waving it at them.