Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was doing well on my diet until I binge ate some bread and fried snacks

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i gained 2 pounds recently, so now im 5'10 and 220lbs. im so dissapointed in myself, i should have stuck to what i was supposed to eat which is chicken soup and eggs.
im eating that right now but god. it doesnt matter, usually i tell myself to just binge more since i fucked up. im gonna go for a run then tomorrow i wont give up/in. im done binging and gaining weight, if i got to 230 i would rope. i will lose 20 pounds by october 30th. just watch.

i gained 2 pounds recently, so now im 5'10 and 220lbs. im so dissapointed in myself, i should have stuck to what i was supposed to eat which is chicken soup and eggs.
im eating that right now but god. it doesnt matter, usually i tell myself to just binge more since i fucked up. im gonna go for a run then tomorrow i wont give up/in. im done binging and gaining weight, if i got to 230 i would rope. i will lose 20 pounds by october 30th. just watch.
If you run the no carbs and no bread meme is flat OUT WRONG, AND AINT THE REASON YOUR FAT.

EVEN A 30 MINUTE RUN AT 220 LBS IS BURNING 500 CALORIES, this puts your metabolic rate and calorie maintenance level into the 3000 calories area, LITERALLY JUST EAT 2000 calories and do a 30 minute run AND YOU WILL LOSE FAT FASTER THAN YOU KNOW.

PROBABLY IN THE AREA OF 3-4 POUNDS A WEEK LOSS AT 2000-1800 CALORIES A DAY, AND RUNNING 25-30 MINS 5-6 DAYS A WEEK

THE BREAD ONCE IN A WHILE AINT KILLING YOU, ITS THE PIG OUT CHOCOLATE CREAM BUNS, ICE CREAM ETC WHICH IS THE WHOLE CAKE, WHICH YOUR EITHER NOT TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT OR LYING TO YOURSELF ABOUT.

Why do u even have such fast food in the house, if u have access to it, ofc u will eat it

only drink a 300-400 calorie shake a day and work out all day while watching tv

I noticed since yesterday kek :feelskek:
How was your day btw?
It was alright I went to uni in the morning and went home in the afternoon nothing intersting happened today which was for the better because the only interesting that happen to me are disasters kek
Tomorrow is going to be eventful though :feelsstudy:

If you run the no carbs and no bread meme is flat OUT WRONG, AND AINT THE REASON YOUR FAT.

EVEN A 30 MINUTE RUN AT 220 LBS IS BURNING 500 CALORIES, this puts your metabolic rate and calorie maintenance level into the 3000 calories area, LITERALLY JUST EAT 2000 calories and do a 30 minute run AND YOU WILL LOSE FAT FASTER THAN YOU KNOW.

PROBABLY IN THE AREA OF 3-4 POUNDS A WEEK LOSS AT 2000-1800 CALORIES A DAY, AND RUNNING 25-30 MINS 5-6 DAYS A WEEK

THE BREAD ONCE IN A WHILE AINT KILLING YOU, ITS THE PIG OUT CHOCOLATE CREAM BUNS, ICE CREAM ETC WHICH IS THE WHOLE CAKE, WHICH YOUR EITHER NOT TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT OR LYING TO YOURSELF ABOUT.
:feelsbadman: youre right bro cel. i tried fasting too and its killing me, i want to eat when im hungry not force starve myself and pig out when im home.

i ate loads of cake today. over for crappyfoodcels

You need to stop foodcoping and do gymcope instead if you want to lose weight buddy boyo.

Bread on its own?

nigga nobody is perfect just take it easy. If you fall get back up and continue on the straight path, simples.

Begin toothrotmax during the time you do tooth’s rotting it will be hard to eat food

thanks man:feelsaww:
Btw my nigga you need some cheat days still. What kind of a bull dust fucked up life is that to just eat soup and eggs. Do it 5 or 6 days a week then have your cheat days to enjoy some junk food but dont over do it. I think in the long run this is more sustainable.

Problem from experience with dieting or gym celling is you also need some cheat days else you will fail 100% then hate yourself for it which is also not good because that defeats the whole point. Do you understand now?

:feelsbadman: youre right bro cel. i tried fasting too and its killing me, i want to eat when im hungry not force starve myself and pig out when im home.
i didnt mean to be rude, i was just pre empting if you were a NOaccountabilityCEL that believes 2 slices of bread will have a huge impact on weight, while ignoring and failing to disclose the 5 donuts they wolfed down 2 days ago.

I think you will lose weight fine, if you have the balls and the drive to do running, all you need to do is eat half way sensible and you will be under 200 pounds in no time.

good luck keep grinding

Btw my nigga you need some cheat days still. What kind of a bull dust fucked up life is that to just eat soup and eggs. Do it 5 or 6 days a week then have your cheat days to enjoy some junk food but dont over do it. I think in the long run this is more sustainable.

Problem from experience with dieting or gym celling is you also need some cheat days else you will fail 100% then hate yourself for it which is also not good because that defeats the whole point. Do you understand now?
its dieting bro, working out is nothing.

its dieting bro, working out is nothing.
same thing at the end of the day because its about discipline when you boil it down.

Im not trying to discourage you, but even if you lose half of your weight, you will still be unable to find a girlfriend.
I'm very skinny, but I get zero attention from girls, lose weight so that you will be Healthier, don't do it for the girls