Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was deemed a human calculator by my teachers but it got me nowhere

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
Two of them asked my parents if they taught me at home because they thought it was comical how far ahead of my peers i was; they didn't teach me. I scored 40/40 on some practice test for this upcoming exam. I got 99th percentile on every standardized math test i took throughout school. It's the only thing i have though and it's gotten me nowhere. NT, openness to experience and verbal iq matter more. I don't lack in verbal but if it was as good as my other areas i'd be an iq outlier.

Last edited:
Being a savant doesn't help you outside of the very narrow circumstances where the applications are useful.

Being a savant doesn't help you outside of the very narrow circumstances where the applications are useful.
i was good at other areas of math too. Mathematical thinking is cope though, it's all about social skills

i was good at other areas of math too. Mathematical thinking is cope though, it's all about social skills
I think the normies with connections and nepotism bonus I met in school lead happier lives than the kids in gifted programs I knew.

IM fucking dumb i suck at math

what is 2+4?

What's social skills, pretending to be interested in people's lives and personality in order to dig up valuable resources and connections from them?