Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was cucked and bullied by everyone

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Some niggers here is saying that I deserve to be here and Rot cuz I was a faggot pussy

I was physically and mentally bullied by manlets,tallfags ,mid height people , girls, ugly people , my family ,kids , young kids ,old people ,nerds ,geeks ,teachers

I mean cucking and bullying me wasn’t that hard for the average person ,I did step up sometimes but it was too much mostly ,I lost every fight I was in too lol

I mostly wanted to stay away from those things that’s why I let people on to shit on me and I ignored them mostly ,cuz it was too much ,literally everyone shitted on me everyday

People who say “you should’ve fought you fag” had it easy ,I doubt they were ever in this situation in their lives

I’m like Sasaki kojiro aka the greatest loser from record of Ragnarok

Last edited:
27375.jpg
No

Some niggers here is saying that I deserve to be here and Rot cuz I was a faggot pussy

I was physically and mentally bullied by manlets,tallfags ,mid height people , girls, ugly people , my family ,kids , young kids ,old people ,nerds ,geeks ,teachers

I mean cucking and bullying me wasn’t that hard for the average person ,I did step up sometimes but it was too much mostly ,I lost every fight I was in too lol

I mostly wanted to stay away from those things that’s why I let people on to shit on me and I ignored them mostly ,cuz it was too much ,literally everyone shitted on me everyday

People who say “you should’ve fought you fag” had it easy ,I doubt they were ever in this situation in their lives

I wish someone bullied me i’d bash their head in with a rock the second they turn around :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Tbh when I got bullied I just took it :cryfeels:

lol you should have learned to fight then lmao i was bullied my whole life and shit you see when in a fight you have to muster up a bunch of anger and act like a crazy person and say scary shit like "IM GONNA TEAR YOUR GUTS OUT AND ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT" or some shit like that also add a little creepy light yagami laugh after it and you'll actually think you can do it rush at the mother fucking and put every last bit of strength into your punches and just keep punching you wont feel the pain until after the fight also make sure you jump up and down alot and smile while in a fight

lol you should have learned to fight then lmao i was bullied my whole life and shit you see when in a fight you have to muster up a bunch of anger and act like a crazy person and say scary shit like "IM GONNA TEAR YOUR GUTS OUT AND ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT" or some shit like that also add a little creepy light yagami laugh after it and you'll actually think you can do it rush at the mother fucking and put every last bit of strength into your punches and just keep punching you wont feel the pain until after the fight also make sure you jump up and down alot and smile while in a fight
I did do that sometimes tho

No one diagnosed me as autistic I was just bored depressed and shy
oh damn if you were able to do that whole act like a madman thing you must've hated them actually lol

oh damn if you were able to do that whole act like a madman thing you must've hated them actually lol
I did at the end ,I had nothing to lose already no life guy, that’s why they bitched out

yeah were the kids who bullied you like the local skate park druggies?
Literally everyone ,I couldn’t stand up to their group tho I just ignored them and changed schools due to it , some guy alone tried to bully me and I found him alone somewhere and confronted him

Literally everyone ,I couldn’t stand up to their group tho I just ignored them and changed schools due to it , some guy alone tried to bully me and I found him alone somewhere and confronted him
did you fight him and teach him a good lesson?

did you fight him and teach him a good lesson?
I mostly never teached anyone a good lesson bro, my last fights were all lost and I bitched out mostly

Fair enough but personally I'd rather get beat up trying then take it like a pussy
Yeah but why would I make myself damaged more ,I was scared they will gonna headbutt me ,everyone was scaring me

If it was instances of more than one person at a time picking on you that's fucked. Normies are scum
Yeah they are always more than one like piece of shit dogs

I mostly never teached anyone a good lesson bro, my last fights were all lost and I bitched out mostly
damn you should've bitten them or some shit pussy move but like you should've bit of a big chunk of their flesh and said it tasted good or something because then they would have all been scared of you but hey its whatever you had nothing to lose and they already knew you were gonna snap so hey big w for you

If it was instances of more than one person at a time picking on you that's fucked. Normies are scum
I doubt they would have the guts to do it alone tho

damn you should've bitten them or some shit pussy move but like you should've bit of a big chunk of their flesh and said it tasted good or something because then they would have all been scared of you but hey its whatever you had nothing to lose and they already knew you were gonna snap so hey big w for you
Yeah ikr I wasn’t strong enough

Dont be too hard on yourself, the game was rigged in their favor from the very beginning

Same here, not fitting in, even with fellow rejects, wrecked my social life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back