Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was cuck by a BBC

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
During my school years I had trouble learning and speaking English because I'm not from America my main language is Spanish and sometimes I still have trouble writing English but that not that point so the reason I got bullied during my high school days is because of my speech and how I look so during class this BBC was making fun of me and being racist so I snitch on him and the stupid teacher got both us in trouble so we had to leave the class room and go to the principal which is kinda a long path so when I was walking the stupid black pulled my pants down in front of other students in the halls and since I was depressed I didnt shower so the whole hall way smelled like shit because of me i was so embarrassed i just ran and skip class

Last edited:
Dnr cuz gook avi

What do you refer by bbc :feelsseriously:
Blacks? Then just say it
Bbc sounds nasty

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Nigger, Change your title to "I was cucked by a nigger"

During my school years I had trouble learning and speaking English because I'm not from America my main language is Spanish and sometimes I still have trouble writing English but that not that point so the reason I got bullied during my high school days is because of my speech and how I look so during class this BBC was making fun of me and being racist so I snitch on him and the stupid teacher got both us in trouble so we had to leave the class room and go to the principal which is kinda a long path so when I was walking the stupid black pulled my pants down in front of other students in the halls and since I was depressed I didnt shower so the whole hall way smelled like shit because of me i was so embarrassed i just ran and skip class
Sorry brocel, niggers are evil. Hope you are doing well now.

Tails from the basement

should have pounced on him with your bwc-twitch muscle fibers and raped him tbh:feelsLightsaber:

Never relax around them