Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was circumcised at 6 years old and my entire family watched

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
One day, my extended family members spontaneously arrived at my house. I didn’t know why they suddenly arrived but I felt excited for some quality time with my cousins. Suddenly my dad called me inside. Entering the living room, I found lots of family members surrounding a table, where two men had a suitcase filled with various instruments. I gulped and felt scared.

My dad ordered me to remove my trousers and underwear in front of everyone, directing me to lie flat on the table. I was genuinely clueless about what was happening, and I would have appreciated it if he had taken a moment to explain. It felt like a humiliation ritual.

As I laid with my head against a pillow, my dad placed another pillow vertically standing on my chest to shield my view of the mutilation below.

Initially feeling a sting, presumably from the anesthesia injection, I experienced no pain afterward, though I couldn't help but whimper and feel very afraid. I was completely reliant on facial reassurances from my dad. The way everyone was surrounding the table looked like a child sacrifice.

My one-year-old brother had undergone the procedure a few minutes before me. He was cradled in my mother's arms with his nappy covered in plasters.

Looking back, I wish I had some fucking privacy. During the operation, my cousin curiously poked his head in, and had to be shooed away. His intrusion was embarrassing.

Contrasting this, a friend up the road had a quiet and private circumcision a few weeks later. A doctor arrived with a suitcase, performed the procedure, and left. I wished my parents had given me the same discretion.

Fortunately, none of my cousins teased or laughed at me later for witnessing me being circumcised.

It’s bad enough my parents knowingly sent me to a racist school where the kids were hostile towards me for being different, then they got me almost naked and had my dick chopped off in front of everyone. All this happened during my most impressionable and formative years. Some people really do need parenting licenses.

Sometimes I wonder how much of this contributed to developing a social anxiety disorder.

You are jewish

OP is this an ancient Namibian ritual or what lmao what the fuck :worryfeels:

Terrifying
Entering the living room, I found lots of family members surrounding a table, where two men had a suitcase filled with various instruments. I gulped and felt scared.

What country do you live in? America's pretty fucked up regarding genital mutilation but at least it is performed in hospitals.

i remember my dad telling me how when he loved in some arab country whenever guests come to someones house the kids scurry away and hide in fear its a doctor who came to circumcise them:feelskek:

Sometimes I wonder how much of this contributed to developing a social anxiety disorder.
Definietly. Traumatic experiences have an affect on anxiety disorders. Circumcision in general makes you more fucked in the head.

What country do you live in? America's pretty fucked up regarding genital mutilation but at least it is performed in hospitals.
This was in the UK in a working class society

OP is this an ancient Namibian ritual or what lmao what the fuck :worryfeels:
Yeah maine shi was fucked up mayne no cap fr fr fr fr

i remember my dad telling me how when he loved in some arab country whenever guests come to someones house the kids scurry away and hide in fear its a doctor who came to circumcise them:feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

This was in the UK in a working class society
Your families weird then, that doesn't sound like something they do there. What's your race and religion?

ahhhh ethnoids

If this is no larp, Im sorry for you

i remember when i was a kid we had some kind of tatar kid in the neighborhood once and for some reason the whole neighborhood was talking about him getting circumcised, it was always the talk of the town for some reason

nigga didnt even go to the doctors to get it circumsized :lul:

i remember when i was a kid we had some kind of tatar kid in the neighborhood once and for some reason the whole neighborhood was talking about him getting circumcised, it was always the talk of the town for some reason
was it a Muslim kid

Fuck this jewish stone age tradition. I still have PTSD occasional nightmares from this shit.

When I got circumcised, i went to the urologist clinic

Wtf is this shit :feelskek:

I hope this is a larp. If not, sorry, bro, the Jews mutilated your dick, took your foreskin, and your parents didn't do shit. Brutal.

How long did you end up a different person after the circumcision for?

Life's such a wonderful gift

why not at birth?
as far as I know it was because my mum refused because she felt terrified at the idea of it, as I was her first born. She got persuaded eventually when my brother was born 5 years later