Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was called an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/17juvtw/i_was_called_an_incel/

This situation has wounded me. I've been dealing with a bunch of personal struggles for the past few years, from self-harm, suicidal thoughts, social anxiety and depression, which for the past year has been helped with therapy and pretty good medication. But this mess has brought me back to suicidal thoughts and self-harm, despite all the effort I've been through in trying to stray from it. How can I seek help and share my experiences with people if I am met with "incel" in return?

:soy::soy: :lul:

only read first paragraph but he sounds like bluepill incel in denial, also jfl at that sub :feelshaha:

I'm short, I have depression, social anxiety
This guy mogs me to hell and it's over even for him. Brutal. Then again:
A girl initiated a conversation with me
:chad: (despite how she's a so-called "lesbian")

she talked about me giving off "incel vibes" and they don't want me to be a part of them anymore
If he wasn't an incel "terrorist" before, he definitely will be one if they exclude him for no good reason one too many times and he goes ER on their asses, especially on hers. They didn't even look into what has happened, they just took her word for it, JFL.

That bitch asked him herself:
she asked why
and he explained why honestly. And then she had the audacity to get offended.

Anyway, I love lowinhibcels. They go ER, then the media portrays us as terrorists and then normies ostracize incels even more, forcing them to confront the blackpill instead of staying in denial. Then again, this guy was already on the right track because he knew about the dating stats; I wonder what he's doing in BluepilledGamerGG's soyreddit instead of chilling here.

Most mentally fortified reddit user
Just like that foid infiltrator today who said reading our posts put her in the “darkest place she’s ever been mentally” lmao

Just women being great at turning completely normal guys, into alienated guys that wonder why people hate him for literally no reason (Where have all the good men gone, by the way...)

Proof that the difference between an IT-tier 'woman-respecting virgin' and a wicked 'incel' is just inhibition

bluepilledgamergg

Muh suicide, muh medications, how about shutting the fuck up?

No fucking way im reading all that shit

The incel in denial is immunized to all forms of insult, cuck, white knight, beta but have a woman call him an incel and see how he recoils, its like he thinks to himself 'oh no I have been found out.'

What a dumbass, even I know you don’t talk about that shit

Being short sucks so much

Normies don't give a shit if you're incel or virgin but not inkwell. They think all adult male virgins are repulsive freaks. You are better off never discussing this subject around them. No matter how respectfully you talk about it, they will twist your words and slander you.

Screenshot 20231030 172353 Reddit2
F5gF4bwXwAAB86

Just find out you're an incel and keep posting about it on Reddit theory.

They were never his friends, fuck that white knight for bending over to a lesbian.

I'm short, I have depression, social anxiety, and that women's standards are so high today and showed data on increasing male loneliness.
I've been dealing with a bunch of personal struggles for the past few years, from self-harm, suicidal thoughts, social anxiety and depression,

Nature want this guy dead