Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was called a school shooter

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
As I was walking out of the store I overheard a guy my age say "school shooter" to his friend and now I'm sad as hell. I fucking hate normies they won't even let me go outside in peace without bullying me. I want to go ER on my town fuck this place and FUCK NORMIES

They get what they fucking deserve.

i've been told i look like one too

As I was walking out of the store I overheard a guy my age say "school shooter" to his friend and now I'm sad as hell. I fucking hate normies they won't even let me go outside in peace without bullying me. I want to go ER on my town fuck this place and FUCK NORMIES
Prove them right :society: (in Minecraft)

asked an ugly fat bitch what she thought of my pic said i looked like a weirdo killer. two family foids have made similiar comments.

Gymcel so you can fight him back in a drunken rage

Don't think that is a bad thing, society and certain people need to have revenge enacted upon them.

asked an ugly fat bitch what she thought of my pic said i looked like a weirdo killer. two family foids have made similiar comments.
I was ghosted by the most ugly whore possible

Better than getting called a pedo, especially if the person who said this was your (former) oneitis.

Still very brutal, this is why i dont go outside

They'll automatically assume the worst about you if you're ugly

i've been told i look like one too
I was told I give off serial killer vibes because I stay away from the crowd without saying anything and have an expressionless stone faced look. I was walking on the sidewalk once and a cop stopped me to ask what I was doing because he thought I looked like I was up to no good, lol.

Better than getting called a pedo, especially if the person who said this was your (former) oneitis.

Still very brutal, this is why i dont go outside
I've been called both a pedo and a school shooter. Normies always call ugly guy these names.

Toward the end of high school I was rarely bullied because people were genuinely afraid I was going to be a school shooter

It’s Brutal in USA. At least guns are banned in Uk

I think it's my stoic autistic angry face and never talking to anyone that makes them think this

Normies don't even realize how counterproductive it is to call alienated guys "school shooters" never even started for USAcels

I was walking on the sidewalk once and a cop stopped me to ask what I was doing because he thought I looked like I was up to no good, lol.
When I was 15 I was walking alone in a parking lot and stopped to study the reflection of a car window, whereupon a cop came out of nowhere and started barking at me asking what I was doing and when I told him the truth he aggressively told me to move along and started walking towards me. He genuinely thought I was about to break into a car jfl

When I was 15 I was walking alone in a parking lot and stopped to study the reflection of a car window, whereupon a cop came out of nowhere and started barking at me asking what I was doing and when I told him the truth he aggressively told me to move along and started walking towards me. He genuinely thought I was about to break into a car jfl
Brutal

Even my closest friends were afraid I would start a shooting

Even though I'm not even edgy lmao