Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was called a loser today by my own family

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
I get treated so badly, all because i was born with a penis.

If i was a female my life would be a movie.

I hate my shit parents and family.

I have the smallest wrists in my family including my mom, i even avoid wearing kids watches because they only fit when i tighten it substantially

I hate this shitskin, Chad worshiping,gynocentric religion (islam) i was forced to believe in and follow.

Islam is cope, its only good for women and rich men

Idgaf abt looks i just need money, so i don't have to put up with this treatment. Wageslaving is cancer too, but i need some money to be comfortable.

Any tips for cryptomaxxing

Last edited:
What were they calling you a loser over?

I have the smallest wrists in my family including my mom, i even avoid wearing kids watches because they only fit when i tighten it substantially

I hate this shitskin, Chad worshiping,gynocentric religion (islam) i was forced to believe in and follow.

Idgaf abt looks i just need money, so i don't have to put up with this treatment. Wageslaving is cancer too, but i need some money to be comfortable.

Thts because you are GrAY, Chico

How does Islam benefit women in any way ?

My midget, grotesque, subhuman shitskin ethnic parents had such lofty expectations for me academically.

Yet they can hardly read let alone articulate themselves without my help

If they were surgeons, bankers, lawyers etc i would understand but they are literally poor af and retarded.

On top of they i didn't cheat in school when i should have, why? I was a religion coper. Muh God is watching you bro!

How does Islam benefit women in any way ?
Women don't need to work at all ever

If she wants to work, she can and she keeps all the money

A man must pay a gift, typically 20k usd to get married to a woman.

A woman can be a whore but then lie and act like she is a virgin before marriage.

If she cheats on her husband, she is told to lie and say the child is the husbands.

4 witnesses must see the penis enter the vagina to prove she had pre marital sex or cheated. Although now thanks to the ingenuity of the whites and jews, paternity testing is a way to prove your wife cucked you.

But not so fast, according to a major scholar paternity testing is not proof she committed adultery. It could have meant sperm was placed inside her without the penis entering. E.g. She took sperm from a condom or cloth and put it inside her to inseminate herself.

Islam is giga cucked.

Even femenist Muslim foids leech off their husband and spout religious teachings to avoid paying any bills

Muh islam

In islam you are doomed unless you are a rich man or a woman

What do they say about you not having a girlfriend?
They don't since they are religious zealots, although hypocritical. They pick and choose when to follow this white arab man's religon

This is true. You didn't have to do anything wrong. "Life" as an incel is the same as being sentenced to life in prison for a crime you weren't responsible for.

This is true. You didn't have to do anything wrong. "Life" as an incel is the same as being sentenced to life in prison for a crime you weren't responsible for.
Im guessing your family is Muslim too?

Islam is shit for incels

Im guessing your family is Muslim too?

Islam is shit for incels
Yes.

My mother kept providing me with religious copes whenever I brought up my issues. She just doesn't understand.

Women don't need to work at all ever

If she wants to work, she can and she keeps all the money

A man must pay a gift, typically 20k usd to get married to a woman.

A woman can be a whore but then lie and act like she is a virgin before marriage.

If she cheats on her husband, she is told to lie and say the child is the husbands.

4 witnesses must see the penis enter the vagina to prove she had pre marital sex or cheated. Although now thanks to the ingenuity of the whites and jews, paternity testing is a way to prove your wife cucked you.

But not so fast, according to a major scholar paternity testing is not proof she committed adultery. It could have meant sperm was placed inside her without the penis entering. E.g. She took sperm from a condom or cloth and put it inside her to inseminate herself.

Islam is giga cucked.

Even femenist Muslim foids leech off their husband and spout religious teachings to avoid paying any bills

Muh islam

In islam you are doomed unless you are a rich man or a woman
May i ask which country you are from ?

And yeah that sounds pretty cucked. From what i always spectated and heard is that the woman has no say in the house and is absolutely submissive to the husband and can't deny him sex.

Can't you get an arranged marriage?
I can make a thread on arrange marriage in islam.

Short answer is no, im poor. A man needs to earn 2-3x the avg income to get married in islam. Let alone arranged marriage

Muslim women today expect looks and high income. To make it worse, a lot of muslim foids are whores. I have seen it with my own eyes

Muslim men are the biggest incels, since the muslim wife stops having sex when she has a kid.

My family called me loser since i was 14 , now im 29y oldcel

My midget, grotesque, subhuman shitskin ethnic parents had such lofty expectations for me academically.

Yet they can hardly read let alone articulate themselves without my help

If they were surgeons, bankers, lawyers etc i would understand but they are literally poor af and retarded.

On top of they i didn't cheat in school when i should have, why? I was a religion coper. Muh God is watching you bro!
How tall are you and your parents?

Yes.

My mother kept providing me with religious copes whenever I brought up my issues. She just doesn't understand.
Are you poor, middle class,
Upper middle class or richfag?

Arrange marriage is cope, these non Muslims think islam is some mythical religon in which you rub a genie and get whatever you want

Jfl

Most Muslims are from 3rd world shithole

Only rich ethnics, gulf Muslims and western Muslims have a decent life.

Islam is the biggest incel religon

How tall are you and your parents?
My parents are disgusting, shitskin, 3rd world creatures.

Just the idea of being related to them ruins my mood.

They gave me 6 inch wrists and female tier clavicle length. Coupled with a subhuman gorilla tier nose . Severely balding since age 16, my hairline is being obliterated. My crown is almost barren.

I have so many physical issues e.g. Finger and ankle Tendon tears, i can't even make a fist without pain.

I won't reveal their height since its too personal.

Height is my only decent trait, i don't talk abt it.

Last edited:
My parents are disgusting, shitskin, 3rd world creatures.

I won't reveal their height since its too personal.

Height is my only decent trait, i don't talk abt it.
Can you at least say what your wrist size is?

poor, middle class,
In the middle of these two. We had housing problems while I was growing up so we had to move frequently to hostels during my early school years.

Start off with small amounts first. After 4 years of smartly investing in some cryptocurrencies, you will be up massively.

I would focus on saving up $1000-10K US dollars before touching crypto, though.

Can you at least say what your wrist size is?
6 inches

I can't even grow anything more than fuzz on my curry face yet Allah decided it would be a good idea to go bald at 16.

The shit beard makes me look even worse.

In the middle of these two. We had housing problems while I was growing up so we had to move frequently to hostels during my early school years.
Brutal, i need to somehow avoid fasting this ramadan. Just need to fall "sick" for a month.

Are you in school, university or wagie?

6 inches

I can't even grow anything more than fuzz on my curry face yet Allah decided it would be a good idea to go bald at 16.

The shit beard makes me look even worse.
Mogs me by 0.25". I'm pretty sure my mom's wrists are bigger than mine as well.

Start off with small amounts first. After 4 years of smartly investing in some cryptocurrencies, you will be up massively.

I would focus on saving up $1000-10K US dollars before touching crypto, though.
I have abt 9k usd net worth from wageslaving thanks to the magnanimous Jewish banking Elite who allowed my shitskin low iq, near - illiterate parents to move to the west.

I need abt 400k to be in a good position ok, 200k to be comfortable, and 60k minimum to move away from parents.

.money is almost everything for me tbh

Mogs me by 0.25". I'm pretty sure my mom's wrists are bigger than mine as well.
Im likely taller than you, not a brag but it emphasises my shit frame.

And yes my mom wrist mogs me

Brutal, i need to somehow avoid fasting this ramadan. Just need to fall "sick" for a month.

Are you in school, university or wagie?
I go to a shitty community college where I get hated and mogged on the commute and ultimately abused and trashed on by the normies during classes. I failed highschool due to excessive bullying coupled with anxiety keeping me from going to my lessons. So it was the only option. My attendance is currently garbage so I could get kicked out any day now.

For ramadan just sneak food jfl

Last edited:
I go to a shitty community college where I get hated and mogged on the commute and ultimately abused and trashed on by the normies during classes. I failed highschool due to excessive bullying coupled with anxiety keeping me from going to my classes. So it was the only option. My attendance is currently garbage so I could get kicked out any day now.

For ramadan just sneak food jfl
It sucks reading you go through this.

Just dont drop out tho, school mogs wagieing

Start gymmaxxing or do pushups at home

Do you fast in ramadan?

If my family called me a loser, I'd agree.

Deep down id be happy they see it.

Because i have no high school degree and im 19.
bro just re enroll or do liek a credential equivalent high school is actually easy you were probably lazy or adhd cel or too many foids in class to focus

bro just re enroll or do liek a credential equivalent high school is actually easy you were probably lazy or adhd cel or too many foids in class to focus
Yeah im a lazycel

Being a khhv who gets attacked everywhere you are gets to you.