Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was bullied for my looks all throughout grade school

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
It had a massive impact on my quality of life. I would go home at 14-15 years old crying because of what some the girls/guys would say to me. I played it off as a joke in front of them and laughed it off but when I got home I felt the deepest depression I wasn't even aware existed. I dropped out of public school at age 16 and ended up finishing online because of the bullying. I was less frequently bullied  by males when I was 16 but the jokes from girls and the laughing (because I am ugly) really got to me. 

I had friends who were just as ugly as me and some even uglier. One of my friends was 5'5 and he was constantly berated and pushed around because of his size. Last I heard he was a shut-in like me who had a psychotic breakdown because of the psychotropic medication he was taking. I cired for my fellow friends at that age because I know the suffering I experienced was something they knew all to well and I hated seeing such authentic and down-to-earth individuals suffer for something completely out of their control. 

Now here I am, 24 years old and hikikomori. I haven't left my house much since I dropped out of highschool. I have completely given up on everything. I know nothing but suffering in this life. I just want to suicide

In high school, I was frequently teased because of my big nose. It's death sentence, the only reason I am incel....

Literally all uggos in highschool got bullied, ALL OF THEM, such a coincidence in a world when personality hold the door and shit.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
In high school, I was frequently teased because of my big nose. It's death sentence, the only reason I am incel....

then you're a fakecel, because a rhinoplasty would easily fix the problem, but i guess that your pajeet brain didn't reach the same conclusion yet

They would beat me up and molest me because of my looks

oblivioncel said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
then you're a fakecel, because a rhinoplasty would easily fix the problem, but i guess that your pajeet brain didn't reach the same conclusion yet
The majority of us are just a surgery away to become normies or even Chadlites, that`s the point of inceldom, if you need to mutilate your face to be normal, you are an incel.

The bullying stopped for me when my main bullies moved away and I started gymceling. I still get called ugly every now and then.

I was bullied in middle school for a short period of time until I actually beat up my bullies.

At that point I was ostracized instead of being bullied, which made it worse for me.

I fucking can't stand it. When you're ugly almost everyone harasses you. I've stood up for my self more times than all attractive and average looking people combined, and the suffering never ends. It's annoying how the best quality of life for ugly people, is literally being a hikikomori.

I know the feeling. Going home and crying and screaming into a pillow so your parents can't here your suffering. One time in seventh grade a slut asked me "How ugly does one of your parents have to be to make something like you?" That comment didn't sit well with me at all, especially because it was said by a female.

You were bullied because of your bad personality

but on a serious note, prayers to you OP.

Oh God this rings close to home.

Never been really bullied, but was called ugly several times and the depression you feel at this moment is something normies can't even begin to fathom. Hearing that you're ugly feels like a punch in the stomach. It's hard to describe. It comes close in intensity to hearing someone close to you is dead.

When this repeats very frequently, and with mockery, developing clinical depression is the unavoidable consequence.

I hate this world, I hate oblivious normies, and I hate the mental health system for not realizing the mental issues that directly arise from physical ugliness.

I don't have much to tell you OP except the cliché that "it gets better". It really does. Past a certain age, you begin to cease attaching so much importance to this. You begin to accept that you are indeed ugly and evil people looking for enjoyment targeted you for this weakness. But you also understand that evil people are not a majority among adults. That's all there is to it. Let it go or it will kill you. The universe has been, is, and will always be full of injustice.

Kointo said:
I know the feeling. Going home and crying and screaming into a pillow so your parents can't here your suffering. One time in seventh grade a slut asked me "How ugly does one of your parents have to be to make something like you?" That comment didn't sit well with me at all, especially because it was said by a female.

Do you know where she lives?

Kointo said:

My blood was really boiling while I read this. hope this bitch burns in hell. I am sorry you had to hear that OP.