Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was brutally friendzoned by my colleague without knowing it

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Back in May a white girl started working at my workplace. A very cute girl. I kinda felt she had some interest in me. This was probably the only good looking white young girl that was solely interested in sandniggers with trash genetics. Her ex actually looked like me. Extremely rare kind of woman out there. So therefore she was interested in me.

We've had some contacts on snapchat and we have always talked to each other at the workplace. I have helped her with many tasks.

5 months later my coworker wrote to her and tried to merge us together. Excellent wingman in general and a keeper who had fucked a lot of girls in his past. She then replies to him that I am a "very beautiful friend" and that "I am dating someone else at the moment"

So obviously she was not genuinely interested. She just used me to help her and save her with the many tasks. Without me she would have been freaking fired already. And she used me to have a "buddy" to not feel completely alone at a new workplace.

Last night I sleept 8 hours but I was not in a deep sleep. Crazy how 8 hours went so fast by half-sleeping. Always thinking about her and trying to sleep with a heart crushed is the worst feeling ever.

When I earlier tried to ask her for dates she constantly flaked and had excuses.

The crazy thing is that I have always been blackpilled and understood all this. But her freaking beauty deceived me.

Today she tries to be friendly with me. Thank fucking god my friend who tried to merge us together made me not wasting any more time at her. But the injury is however done.

In a way to relieve my feelings I followed a girl on instagram that works at the same work-place but within another unit. She rejected it and she smiled in a crazy way at me at the dining room... but I don't care anymore. I don't have feelings anymore.

I have worked like crazy the past year in order to get a permanent contract. When the permanent contract kicks in I am not going to do the hard ass work anymore.

dont help foids

Damm that story was brutal. A tale as old as time.

My self esteem would be damaged pretty hard.

this is where you went wrong
She had no bitcy attitude. She was just a cute girl...

And behind me she probably sucked 10 dicks while I saved her little pink ass

She always came up to my desk with a smile "ohh I really need your help can you just come over"?

Damm that story was brutal. A tale as old as time.

My self esteem would be damaged pretty hard.
Yes. But I don't care anymore to be honest. Handled so many rejections that you get used to it.

And now everyone at my unit thinks that we are in a relationship... something that could damage my employment since relationships are forbidden within the same unit.

I was nearly risking my own job!

Why are there so many fucking sand niggers on .is

Ur never truly backpilled :lul:
When a pretty hole give u the tinyest bit of attention ur bluepilled for a moment until reality hits you and ur ghosted or forgotten about :feelsbadman:.. it happens

If i were you. I would have not helped my foid coworkers with their job. I don't give a shit if they were fired, they are not entitled to my help and I won't help them unless they give me sex.

She had no bitcy attitude. She was just a cute girl...

And behind me she probably sucked 10 dicks while I saved her little pink ass

She always came up to my desk with a smile "ohh I really need your help can you just come over"?
her beauty decieved me IS THE BLACKPILL.

ERGO YOU HAVENT SWALLOWED THE BLACKPILL IF, "HER BEAUTY DECEIVED ME" THIS IS THE WHOLE GAME.

Sadly you were merely used as a tool for her own ends, try not to get attached so easily, also do tests on women like denying them help, then gauge how interested they still are in you, THIS IS THE BLACKPILL, YOU SEPARATE OUT THEIR ATTRACTION TO YOU WITH THEIR USE OF YOU.

Go Hamas on hER

her beauty decieved me IS THE BLACKPILL.

ERGO YOU HAVENT SWALLOWED THE BLACKPILL IF, "HER BEAUTY DECEIVED ME" THIS IS THE WHOLE GAME.

Sadly you were merely used as a tool for her own ends, try not to get attached so easily, also do tests on women like denying them help, then gauge how interested they still are in you, THIS IS THE BLACKPILL, YOU SEPARATE OUT THEIR ATTRACTION TO YOU WITH THEIR USE OF YOU.
At the same time you have to be professional and help... otherwise you get fired yourself.

When I earlier tried to ask her for dates she constantly flaked and had excuses.
Ffs

From how much she's whining, you'd think you stuck your penis into her ass

Foids have trouble making sense of things like your feelings and desires, gentlemanliness, personality, or the desire for a date. They are consumed by their egos. All they can understand is their own sensations. You could play around being her friend for ages, and Chad would get further with her by just grabbing her in a bar

At the same time you have to be professional and help... otherwise you get fired yourself.
BUT your implication was simping ergo ,"HER BEAUTY DECEIVED ME".

AS YOU WELL KNOW, THERE IS A huge line between "helping" and "simping". Also there is the method where you wait for the help to be asked for (WHICH BY THE WAY WONT GET YOU FIRED), AND NOT OVERTLY OFFERING TO HELP WITH ANY TASK INDISCRIMINANTLY (ERGO SIMPING).

THERE IS A CATACLYSMIC DISTINCTION BETWEEN THESE TWO

THAT YOUR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING

How did your contract end being temporary for a year? That's worse than rejection from x amount of jobs

. She just used me to help her and save her with the many tasks. Without me she would have been freaking fired already. And she used me to have a "buddy" to not feel completely alone at a new workplace.
Try to get her fired if you can, if not ghost her and NEVER help her ever again.
Just to be sure, if you have to interact with her in work place only do it with another trusted person present or in open recorded places so that she can't make up a a false rape accusation

The crazy thing is that I have always been blackpilled and understood all this. But her freaking beauty deceived me.
Rehab room(previously known as inceltv) talk about how blackpilled people will start developing blue pilled thoughts the moment a woman start interacting with them. I suggest that a person must make their blackpilled beliefs stronger if they manage to get a girlfriend.