Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was browsing Snapchat and found this shit

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Like holy fuck
This might be the most blue pilled bullshit I've ever seen in my entire life
And ofc. It's a fucking food telling that stupid lie
God damn, why didn't she just say "If youre not at least a 8/10 your personality doesnt matter, I'll still pick Chad over you even tho he treats me as if I were a cheap, dirty hooker - oh wait I AM!"

Normie fags believe this shit
I can already see the soyboy cuck faggots posting on IT: "See! A good looking lovely young lady said that personality is the only thing that matters!"

I cringed while typing this, I'm sorry
What a way to start of this fucking Sunday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190407-114805_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190407-114805_Snapchat.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 582
Like holy fuck
God damn, why didn't she just say "If youre not at least a 8/10 your personality doesnt matter, I'll still pick Chad over you even tho he treats me as if I were a cheap, dirty hooker - oh wait I AM!"

I can already see the soyboy cuck faggots posting on IT: "See! A good looking lovely young lady said that personality is the only thing that matters!"

Virtue signalling + halo effect

what women say means jack shit unless it coincides with reality

"What women say is never what women do." - Commom sense 2019

The whore's taking about a 7/10 guy teehee

4/10 means 2.0 in the scaling above, as it counts to 5.0 as the maximum attractiveness. Male attractiveness is presented in red color. Notice how 4/10 men mogs 2+6+10+13= 31% of men below them. There's no hope if you're not in the top 69% of looks

“That personality...he was like a 5/10 in looks but then he became a 10 when he started talking. Oh, he has a nice car, I didn’t even notice!”

Foids are no human, they have no human feelings, they don't know what is love, they only want to stay with chads and being watched by other people walking with them.

Being NT is relevant to the equation. I never said a 2/10 would get laid because he's NT. You're misrepresenting.
Let me clarify, my claim is that being ugly (sub4) makes being NT void when it comes to foids. You claimed that wasnt true, and I disagreed then you flipfloped and ended up contradicting yourself by saying that its relavant but at the same time wont get a 2/10 laid. So could you explain to me how being NT while a truecel in looks will be relavant to ascending?

It's all a mask they are putting on so bluepillers will fall for it.

Pay attention to how they act not what they say

lol fucking bluepill overdose

If a man is alpha enough it lowers the requirements in other areas (looks, status and money) but they are still a factor. A truly ugly man pretty much has to be tall, rich and alpha as fuck if he wants even a chance.
being alpha is cope.

its all LMS

bro why the fuck would you browse snapchat as an incel

Imagine using snapchad as an incel

Personality doesn't mean shit lol. it's just a western meme... I don't even know when this crap started, probably with normie sitcoms and romantic comedy movies. Whoever believes that foids like personalities is in for a huge heart break

View attachment 104555
4/10 means 2.0 in the scaling above, as it counts to 5.0 as the maximum attractiveness. Male attractiveness is presented in red color. Notice how 4/10 men mogs 2+6+10+13= 31% of men below them. There's no hope if you're not in the top 69% of looks

Your post basically buried the cuck overload

These morons will never learn.

JFL at that curry cope :feelskek:

Like holy fuck

what a fucking joke
[/QUOTE
ZACTLY!!

Last edited: